How ya all? I missed Wise She badly these days. But somehow I sneaked in between to read the posts. 🙂 I had been traveling back to back for work for nearly a month (the most boring thing for me, travel for me is fun, sightseeing and SHOPPING!!) What suffers the most during long travels is our skin. At some places my skin behaves so nicely that I always want to stay at that skin friendly place forever and some places just ruin my skin!! Anyways, what I will share with you all is some beauty fixes which will help you looking your best during travel. So fasten your seat belts and get ready for a beauty ride!
How To Look Fresh And Glowing While Traveling:-
During travel we cannot spend much time in pampering more so when you share your room with older female bosses who hate makeup! Trust me I had to devise ways to look good in very less time. So always carry with you these no matter you are travelling for fun or work. You will save time.
- A small bottle of honey
- A tube/tub of aloe vera gel.
- A small bottle of olive/almond oil
- Any deep cleansing scrub or those tiny tubes of Neutrogena warming treatment
- A small packet of sugar
- A bottle of rose water
How the above will give you fresh and glowy skin? Read on.
- After cleansing your face, scrub your face or use those mini Neutrogena tubes (they are really good) and smear honey all over your face and neck and finish brushing your teeth, scrubbing your hands, legs, etc. Then lightly massage your face for 2 minutes and wash off. You just did a mini facial 🙂
- At night after cleansing pat aloe vera gel generously all over your face and neck and massage lightly till you feel the gel is gone and then sleep, donâ€™t wash. You will wake up with fresh skin.
- With a small bottle of olive/almond oil you can multi task really. Oil your hair for a pre wash hair treatment, use as a body lotion during night, a drop as a night moisturizer (oily skin too can do this), mix with sugar and use as a scrub, use for your cuticles, under eyes. You can actually skip taking your tubes. Saves place and saves time too.
- Every time after cleaning the face, wipe it with rose water. Then apply your serum/moisturizer. It does make a difference. Try it.
I have tried the above tips and trust me my oily and acne prone skin didnâ€™t behave badly this time. You can also try and see the difference yourself.
See you ladies next time. 🙂
Do you follow a skin care routine during traveling?
- Braid Hair â€“ How To French Braid
- Dull Damaged Hair Solution
- Lush Jungle Conditioner Review
- Homemade Shampoo â€“ How To Make Homemade Shampoo
- How To Make Easy Bun Hairstyles
- Office Hair Style For Long Hair With Pictures
- Hair loss -How To Prevent Hair Loss