How ya doing !
Few days back Shweta sent me a pic of one of the DIY brush roll from pinterest. Yes ! we are doing lot of pinning nowadays. If you want to join in then click here. I really liked it because when ever I have searched for DIY brush roll ideas, I always found those cloth sewing things which are not my cup of tea. In India tailors are so widely available that only those who are passionate about sewing will learn the art otherwise I don’t think many of us even know how to even sew a button.
So this quick method is for people like me who want to learn things with least effort 😛 lolz.
Here are the things required for the brush roll (When you go down you will find small hands of a little monster who doesn’t let me click pictures most of the time and that’s my baby )
All you need for the brush roll is a bamboo rolling mat, (I used my old table mat here) and elastic, strong ribbon, old waist sashes or what ever you think will be appropriate. Best will be elastic .
Step1 – Place your brush on the mat to know how much space you need for a particular brush .You have to kind ofÂ thread the ribbon/elastic through the bamboo slats at intervals which have to match your makeup brush width.
This is how the first brush gets place.You can keep the brush while threading the elastic so that you know its not loose .
Continue in the similar fashion .For the bigger brushes you obviously will have to leave more space.
Once you are done just tie the ribbon /elastic to enclose it .This brush is sturdy enough and no brush will budge from its place or fall down while travelling.You can store kids crayons, sketch pens or painting brushes in it while travelling.
Have you tried making a brush roll with a bamboo sheet without sewing ?
You might like reading these also:-
- 5Â DIYÂ Anarkali Suits Designs
- Five minutes Home made herbalÂ green teaÂ toner
- Trendy Sterling Silver Jewellery For A Good Cause
- Bridal Skin Care At Home â€“ Homemade Toner-DIY
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Cafe Latte Review & Swatches
- How To Makeup Lip Scrub At Home |Homemade Lip Srub-DIY
- Green TeaÂ For Weight Loss Does It Work
- MAC Mineralize Blush Love Joy Review And Swatches
- Lord and Berry Smudgeproof Eye Pencil Olive Review, Swatches