I hope you Â are Â doing good and Â enjoying beautiful winters with sun,woolens and Â all winter foodsIits season of Â immunity building withÂ carrots,garadus(yummm..) and Â amlas.This is peak season to enjoy tangy , full fleshed amlas and preserve some more for all year ahead.Now instead of buying those commercial ones u can enjoy fresh homemade ones with just a little hard work.
To make the amla drink
Take 1 kg fresh amlas and Â cut into pieces and Â remove its seeds.
Now take some amla pieces and Â grind it preferably in chutni jar without any water.
Now strain juice through muslin cloth.
Now take this amla juice as liquid to make grinding easy for rest of amlas.
After grinding all amlas strain juice with help of muslin cloth (1 kg will give approx. 600-700 ml juice)
For every 500 ml of juice mix 2tsp of sodium lactate (preservative) easily available at medical or shops which keeps science labÂ equipment’sÂ and Â all.
Now store it in a bottle in and keep in refrigerator.ItÂ Â will be good for next 9-10 months.
Whenever you Â wanna drink it, dilute it with water(1:4) and Â mix honey/rock salt and Â pepper.
Some nuskhe with amla:
- Mix amla juice/powder with gheeand kali mirch(black pepper) Â and Â take in mornigs to increase intellect.
- Mix Â amla juice/powder Â with honey to increase immunity.
- Taking amla Â and til in equal quantity with honey helps relive physical weakness.
- Munakka’s soaked in amla juice helps get rid of fatty liver.
- leucorrhea Â gets cured by taking amla seeds and Â mishri together.
Hope this article helps you Â to take a good hand on amlas this year.
You might like reading these also:-
- 7 Homemade Shampoo Recipes
- Five Amazing Home Remedies For Dandruff
- Hair Mask â€“ Home made hair mask for dry, oily and normal hair
- Five best hair oil benefits for hair growth
- Top 15 Home remedies using Amla (Indian gooseberry)
- Constipation /Constipation cure
- Body cleansing and removing body toxins through fruit therapy
- White hair cure /grey hair remedies