Today I am going to show you how to make an orange color corrector and how to use it. If you Â have extreme dark circles or blemishes which require lot of concealor layering then orange corrector is your thing.
Now why do we call it an Orange Corrector and not an Orange Concealer?
With concealor, we conceal dark circles but with corrector we neutralise the dark circle area .I personally like to apply corrector first and then conceal the area.I will tell you the benefits of that and differences ahead, first let us learn how to make the Orange corrector.
It’s pretty easy to make your own corrector .You need a liquid concealer and an orange or a red lipstick.If you don’t use liquid concealor then just use the outer rim foundation which gets collected on your foundation bottle.
Also, If you are blue toned then you should use pink corrector and people with olive skin tone should go for orange corrector.
Now start mixing the foundation with your orange lipstick.You have to mix the colour gradually into the concealor and corrector doesn’t have to be overly orange.It should be somewhat similar to carrot colour.
And here is my orange corrector.Also, if your skin has lot of golden undertones like me then you can try peach corrector as well .It really gives out beautiful glow.
If you see in the below picture in the left picture I have layered concealer where as in the right picture I have applied the orange corrector followed by concealer.
One can even follow the same trick to hide age spots and blemishes. Just swipe the orange corrector once, followed by concealor. Your age spots, blemishes etc will look Â much lighter .
You can prepare this in a small jar or if you want to buy some then Â you can buy following products:-
1)Coastal Scents liquid color correctors.They just cost $4 and their whole kit is of $17
2)NYX Â Jumbo pencil in orange and they have a Orange corrector
3)Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce andÂ Tangy.
4)Kryolan Color corrector Paint stick 303
If you have Â redness problem then you will need a green corrector in fact color corrector works the best on women of colours. Those who have dull skin will need a lavender corrector to get that wonderful glow on the skin.
Have you tried Â Orange color corrector ?
You might like reading these also:-
- 101 Vogue Beauty Awards 2013
- Neutrogena Lip Revitalizing Balm Review â€“ Honey Blush
- Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Jet Black Review & Swatches
- Hair Cut As Per Body ?
- Soulflower Ylang Ylang Essential Oil 100% Vegetarian Soap Review
- Fashion OOTD â€“ A Quick Fix
- What We Loved Pinning This Week(5)
- Avon Nail wear Pro Nail Enamel in Lagoon- Review and Swatches
- 5 Facts Busted About Green Tea
- Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color Raspberry Badge Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Blue on Blue (Monotone) Outfit
- Coral This Tuesday!
- M.A.C Cosmetics At Delhi Couture week 2013 -Day 4 â€“ Ritu Beri
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr On and On Bronze Review & Swatches
- Avon Simply Pretty Colorlast Lipstick in Warm Chestnut Review & Swatches
- M.A.C Cosmetics At Delhi Couture week 2013 â€“ Day 5- Manish Malhotra
- DIY: Homemade Natural Scrub from Cashew, Milk and Butter-milk
- LBD Weekend