How To Make Spicy Garlic Cheese Bread Withoven /Without oven
With vacations for kids round the corner, Mommies surely would be thinking of quick recipe favourites for their young ones. What better than a cheesy stuff? Learn how to make thisÂ Spicy Garlic Cheese Bread. It serves as a great appetizer and is easy to prepare ahead and serve hot in large batches to your little childâ€™s buddies and their mommies too. This surely is going to soothe the taste buds of your little monsters.
Who doesnâ€™t likeÂ Garlic Bread? I am sure most of us love it! To top it, who doesnâ€™t likeÂ Garlic Bread with Cheese? Even my in-laws, who generally have a strong dislike for garlic, say yes to Spicy Garlic Bread especially if it came with some cheese on top. My son otherwise who does not relish anything spicy, always wants his garlic bread to be a little spicy.
I made thisÂ Cheesy Garlic Bread as an appetizerÂ for a get together party for 6 kids aged 9 years and 4 elders. I was wary of making an appetizer that would tie down my oven but nothing else seemed to go well for an evening snack for little cheesy lovers except garlic bread!
Know the recipe to prepare Spicy Cheese Garlic Bread, an easy relishing appetizer recipe with a combination of bread, butter, cheese, and chilli flakes.
Type of Recipe:Â Appetizer
- 1 loaf of bread (mine was about 1 feet long)
- 4 tbsp of butter
- Â½ tsp of salt
- 5 cups of grated mozzarella + cheddar
- 3 tbsp of chilli flakes
- 6-8 minced cloves of garlic
- Pre-heat your oven to 300F / 180C.
- Slice the loaf of bread into 2/4â€³ thick pieces. You can make it thick or thinner as you like. Mix the minced garlic and butter and chilli flakes. I used Amul salted butter and it was delicious. Slather a good layer of butter on one side of the bread pieces evenly.
- Then add the grated cheese on top and garnish with chilli flakes. You can be as generous as you want but donâ€™t even think about being skimpy. Since your kid or his friends wonâ€™t like you being skimpy on the cheese for the garlic bread, go easy on the cheese.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for about 5-6 minutes until the edges of the bread slices turn crisp and the cheese melts. Donâ€™t leave it in the oven for too long even though you are tempted because if you over-bake them, they turn out like rusk when slightly cool.
- Use a baking tray but if you donâ€™t have any spares since then directly put them on the (clean!) oven racks.
- And we are done! Hot, spicy, cheesy garlic bread is ready to serve. Yummy! Isnâ€™t it?
If you donâ€™t have an oven at home, fret not!! Heat your roti tawa and place garlic bread on it. Toast the loaf of bread on both sides and then apply the mixture and spread grated cheese on it. Cover the tawa with a plate so that the cheese melts. Your scrumptious appetizer is ready for you and your guests.