Previously when ever I asked my friends spring rolls recipe I was always told to buy the wrappers from the market.I am not some one who will go especially to the market to get the wrappers and there is no skill if you get the wrappers from out side.Fortunately one of my cousin who is based in Assam told me about its recipe which is quite famous there.Its easy and turned out deliciously when i tried it.
Method:- (For the wrapper)
1. Add salt in maida(300gm) and pass it through a sieve.
2 Add 3tsp of oil into it and make dough with water. You can make dough like your regular chapatti/fulka. It should be neither too hard nor too soft.
3. Cover the dough and leave it for half an hour.
1. Take 2tbsp of oil in a pan and add beans, carrot, cabbage and onion into it.(All chopped vegetables quantity depends upon your taste.If you like onion more, then add more of itÂ accordingly)
2. Saute it for 5 minutes and add pinch of ajinomoto and black pepper(according to taste) into it.
3. Now add boiled noodles and 1tsp soya sauce into it.
4. Now add salt into it and cook it for few minutes till all noodles get mixed nicely.
For the rolls
1. Make small balls out of the dough.
2. Make small chapatti and put the filling in it.
3. Now roll the chapatti and seal the corners.(You can seal the corner with oil or egg white.)
4. Deep fry them in hot oil.
5. Take them out in tissue paper to drain away the oil.
Serve them with chilli cause.