How To Make The Easiest Chocolate Fudge
I hope you had a nice weekend with your Valentine and you surely made memories for the coming years ahead! Well, here is what I did for my husband and thought of sharing it with all of you so that you too can try doing something similar and give him a nice surprise with a yummy flavor to remember!
Love can’t be expressed with a single act but it reflects in what we do in our lives, how we talk or listen and be with each other!
You can do something special for your partner and let him know you are truly blessed to them in your lives!
So let me just share with you all this quick recipe of Chocolate Fudge which I prepared for my husband! It is very easy to make and doesn’t require a whole day of hard work so all of you must try it as a weekend surprise for your love when he is the least expecting! 🙂
You will need-
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup Butter
- 1tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 Salt
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- Aluminum foil
How To Prepare:
- Take the baking tray and spread the aluminum foil on the base and keep aside!
- Melt the nutella and butter together in a microwave! Stir continuously until it melts completely!
- Add the vanilla essence and salt to the mixture with a rubber spatula.
- In the meanwhile chop walnuts!
- Add the powdered sugar and the walnuts in portions such that the mixture come out to be thick and tight and not runny!
- Spread the mixture in a baking pan which you prepared in the beginning! and make it smooth with the spatula.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 3 hours! or unless the bottom of the baking try is no longer warm!
- Cut into pieces and serve it to you husband / partner or anyone you love! 🙂
You can store it for an entire week!
Checkout the whole recipe below in the video!
How did you spend your Valentine’s Day?
You might also like to read:-