I had posted earlier about how open pores happen. What could be the causes and what quick fix remedies can be used? Also I had reviewed Clinique Pore Minimiser which instantly hides these pores and gives a smooth effect to the skin. However these are cosmetic methods and quick fixes. There are some home remedies that can be done to tighten these open pores.
Open pores are genetically inherited and there is nothing much one can do to remove it permanently. However, one can take necessary steps to reduce the size of these pores, thereby preventing the risk of acne and pimples on their skin.
Open pores also lead to accumulation of grime and dust which when not cleaned lead to skin rashes and pimples.
The best way to deal with open pores is to tone them regularly. There are several skin toners available in the market, one can use them or resort to natural skin toners, which are way too effective and affordable.
Some Simple Home Remedies to Tighten Open Pores:
1. Tomato pulp when applied daily on the face for 5 minutes greatly helps in reducing the size of the pores. Also Tomato is a great for tan removing. So itâ€™s a 2in1 remedy.
2. Heat egg white, along with lemon juice for 20 seconds, once the mixture cools down; apply it on your face. You will notice the size of the pores reduced to a great extent. I donâ€™t like this method.
3. Fullerâ€™s earth or Multani mitti is said t be a very effective skin toner, apply it for 10 minutes, once a week along with them rose water.
4. Rubbing ice cube over the face before going out also helps minimize the size of the pores. Works well and used by many professional makeup artists.
5. Besan or Gram flour paste when applied on the face not only tones the face but also lightens the skin.
6. Papaya when mashed and applied on the face also greatly tones the skin.
7. Sandal wood paste cools and relaxes the skin, hence effectively tightens the open pores.
8. Use natural skin toners in your daily 3 step routine. .
You might like reading these also:-
- Jordana Lipstick in Mauve Review & Swatches
- Lâ€™oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Day1 SPF 19 PA+++ Review
- Which Acne Products Works The Best
- Kangana Ranaut Plastic Surgery
- What Lush Products Should I Buy â€“ A Guide To Shopping At LUSH
- Himalaya Under Eye Cream Review
- Clarins White Plus HP Emulsion Review & Swatches
- Lakme Clean Up Nourishing Glow Face Mask India Review
- Lâ€™oreal One Sweep Eyeshadow Smoky For Blue Eyes Review & Swatches
- The Body Shop Born Lippy Pot Lip Balm Raspberry Review
- How To Stop Hair Sweating Out
- 15 Awesome Makeup Tips And Tricks
- Claireâ€™s Cosmetics 5 Piece Brush Set Review
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Hair â€“ DIY: