If you are frying some delicate item in the pan and chances of it sticking to the pan is quite high then below remedies can be of your use:-
1.When ever you fry something,Â grease your frying pan with cooking oil and heat it for a minute then clean it off .This will prevent any food from sticking to the pan.If you are thinking of heating up thick curry then too you can follow the same tip.
2.If cooking something like veggies, shake the pan periodically to prevent sticking. If you’re cooking something like chicken breast, fish, beef or pork,Â then lightly coat with flour before placing them in hot oil.
3.Oil that is not hot enough will make your food stick.
You might like reading these also:-
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Body Butter Review
- Maxfactor Colour Elixir Lipstick # 655 Lilac Wine Review & Swatches
- 10 Ways To Get Naturally Straight Hair
- NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss Amethyst Review & Swatches
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Foundation Review
- Wella System Professional Platinum Gloss Review
- Estee Lauder Vivid Shine Lipstick Poppy Love Review & Swatches
- Lakme Enrich Satins #652 Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Loccitane Citrus Verbena Daily Use Conditioner Review
- Colorful Seasons Straightener by HerStyler Review
- e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation Review
- The Body Shop Chocomania Body Lotion Review