A common problem especially among teenagers and with some in their 20s also suffers from it. Acne makes oneÂ conscious and reduces the confidence level too.
Albeit what exactly is the reason of acne is still not known especially among teenagers but most of us believe that it happens due to the hormonal changes happening in our body. Stress is also considered to be one of its main reasons.
Below are some tips which will help acne from occurring.
*Wash your face at least twice a day but do not go overboard with it. If you feel the need of washing again due to dirt or oil buy a good cleanser for face cleansing.
*If possible wash your face with warm water before using face wash .This opens up the pores in the skin and allow the deep penetration of skin by the face wash. After washing rinse it off with cold water so that pores get closed.
*Those who have oily skin should use water based soaps.
*Avoid body soaps as they clog pores and leads to acne and pimples.
*Toning is left out by many of us but it plays a great role in preventing acne. Always tone your skin after cleansing as it cleanse of any leftover cleanser.
*People with oily skin should use oil free moisturizer and those with dry skin should use extra moisturizing creams.
*Honey contains cleansing properties and therefore prevents acne. To use honey wash your face with warm water and apply honey on it. Wait for five minutes and wash it off with cold water. Instead of warm water you can take steam as well.
*Take vitamins, chromium, zinc supplements and include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
*Oil based make up products should be avoided and especially by teenagers.
*Drink 10 glasses of water every day.
*Do not touch pimples with your bare hand. Touching pimples leaves marks behind.
*Keep your hair free from dandruff. To know how to remove dandruff from your hair click here.
*Oily hair sprays should be avoided.
By including above tips in your daily life style will prevent acne from occurring.
Do you know how to prevent pimples/acne?
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Prep+Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer Illuminateur Review
- 10 Sparrow Tattoo Designs Ideas
- 5 Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Review :Blue, Grey, Green, Brown & White
- Colorbar CrÃ¨me Touch Lipstick in Twilight Review
- Brillare FaceWash Activate Skin Warmer Review
- Silver Smokey Eyemakeup Using TOO FACED Palette
- 50 Hot Red Lipstick Shades Reviews
- Elle 18 Juicy Lip Balm Juicy Berry
- Victoria Secret Love Spell Cherry Blossom and Peach Daily Body Wash Review
- Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Pearl Square #418 Review & Swatches