Tips to maintain your hair in summers is as follows:-
1. Shampoo your hair at least 3-4 times a week in summer.
2. Those who have dry hair should use mild shampoo and should avoid heavy conditioning.
3. A light conditioner should be used by those who have normal hair.
4. Many people believe that oily hair do not need conditioning. This is completely untrue. Oily hair requires needs hair conditioning but one should buy the conditioner which is specifically meant for oily hair.
Following easy herbal remedies can be used to maintain your hair in summer.
1. Take a mug full of water and squeeze in one lemon juice in it. Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner and then use the lemon juice mixture as your last rinse. Just pour the mixture on your hair and rinse a bit. Lemons help in maintain the pH balance of the hair.
2. Fenugreek has been mentioned by me en number of times . It is one of the best remedy to solve out many of your hair problem. For those who suffer from itchy and inflamed scalp can apply fenugreek paste on their scalp.(To make the paste soak fenugreek whole night in water and grind it in a mixture),To read about other fenugreek remedy click here
3. Curd is also quite nourishing for your hair in summers. To make the paste take half cup curd and add Â½ tbsp of honey and squeeze in one lemon juice. Apply it on the scalp and wash it off with water for half an hour.
4. For split ends mix lemon juice with an egg white and apply it on your hair for about 30 minutes. Wash it off with water. Do not forget to cover your scalp too with the mixture.
You might like reading this also