I have been using MAC 219 brush since an year and it has been one of my staple brushes in my huge brush collection.I have a similar one in Sigma and coastal scents as well .Price of this brush is INR 1650 and after using it for over an year I feel its worth investing in it .Also, initially I did find the brush a little scratchy but after 2-3 washes it’s much softer and there is no shedding and shape of the brush is still the same. I am sure it’s going to last me for years to come until and unless my daughter thinks of using it for painting 😀
MAC 219 can be used in various ways and I won’t write much and let the picture do the talk here.
MAC 219 Brush Use 1
1) Smudging the eyeshadow/ eyeliner Â – It’s a sturdy and dense brush which smudges out eyeliner easily. You do have to choose a creamy eyeliner otherwise you might find it scratchy. For eyeshadow smudging its great.
2) Outer V and Crease – If you have small eyes then it works well for putting dark eyeshadow in the outer corner of Â eyes.It can even be used to add more shade to the crease.
3)Applying eyeshadow on the lower lashline or blending out colours on the lower lashline.
4) For applying eyeshadow in the inner corner of the eyes.
Whatever be your eye shape be it small or big you will definitely find this brush working for you.Only thing is some of you might find Â the brush scratchy initially but if you wash it properly I am sure you won’t feel the same .
Is there any other way which you use MAC 219?
You might like reading these also:-
- Benefit Boxed Blush In Heaven Review, FOTD
- Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish Glam Green Review and Swatches
- Must Have Smoky Eye Makeup Products
- Lancome Colour Focus Exceptional Wear EyeColour â€“ Quad Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Eye shadow AMC 56 Review & Swatches
- How To Fill Brows Step By Step
- Lâ€™Oreal Hydrafresh Deep Boosting Essence Review
- Maybelline Colorama Nail Polish- Absinto Review & Swatches
- Skin Care For Oily Skin In Summers/Monsoon â€“ Reader Query
- N.Y.C. New York Color Ultra Moist Lip Wear In Mocha Review
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Rust â€“ Review & Swatches