Due to lot of nail art and nail polish application my nails tip have become quiteÂ yellow.I thought of whitening them with the age old method of tooth paste and lemon juiceÂ and it simple works 🙂
One can actually get clean and sparkling nailsÂ without much ofÂ a hassle. Before starting with DIY nail whitening remedy let me show the condition of my nails.Veryyyy yellow 🙄 🙄
One just need two ingredients for this which is 1tsp ofÂ tooth paste and 1 small lemon juice.
With the help of a brush mix both the ingredients together.Don’t use gel toothpaste they don’t work.What works the best is COLGATE in this :D:D .Form a thick paste of the two.
Now apply it on your nails .Alright something to tell you guys I applied the toothpaste on all my nails so couldn’t take further pictures 😛 but from here I will go with my experience and what steps I went ahead with .
Let the mixture stay on nails for 10 minutes and when dried with an old tooth brush rub your nails.
I have been using this remedy every now and then and now my nails are almost white .I will show you how my nails look in my next nail art tutorial 🙂
Have you tried the tooth paste technique of whitening nail art? What you do to whiten your nails?
You might like reading these also:-
- Revlon PhotoReady Compact Makeup Photos & Swatches
- 5 Best Skin Toners
- MAC Makeup Hello Kitty Eyeliner Liquid Expert Review
- Lotus Herbals Professional Phyto Rx Herbcomplex Lotion Review
- Best Tinted Moisturiser For Dry Sensitive Skin
- DIY Face Pack Trial By Adivaah
- Lotus Berry Scrub Review
- Proactiv Solution Review
- Skin Care Tips For College Students
- Ponds Clear Solution Pimple Care Facial Scrub Review
- Homemade Face Pack For A Glowing Skin