It was extremely heart warming Â to know Â when so many of you asked for Illamasqua sale recommendations.I feel humbled and honoured and would like to Â thank everyone who believe in my reviews and recommendations.Although I tried my best to not to come up with this post Â but now when I have been asked almost every single day I thought of doing it.
Thanks you so much:)
Coming to the recommendations.I am fond of Illamasqua lipstick, intense lipglosses , cream blushes and pigments too.I have never tried their lip pencil or fat pencils therefore have limited myself to the above four category.
Also, I have a limited collection of Illamasqua myself and all these recommendation are based on the swatches and reviews(a special thanks to Temptalia ) which I checked Â on foreign blogs so if they don’t come out as per my expectation then don’t kill Â me 😛
Under – Â£Â 7.50 (Lipsticks)
- Illamasqua Pristine – It’s a black shade lipstick so I don’t think so you want it until and unless you are looking for gothic look.
- Illamasqua Perilous – It’s a bright orange shade and won’t come be my recommendation.
- Illamasqua Encounter – Dark red with hint of orange .It’s a dry lipstick and applications is not even .
- Illamasqua Drench – It’s a matte red shade which isn’t drying and quite popular.If you are fond of red then can give it a try.
- Illamasqua Fetish – Matte violet purple shade ..mm..not my choice .
- Illamasua Sangers – Highly pigmented true red shade which will go well with blue or yellow undertones.If you like red then this can also be your choice.
Under -Â£7.50 pounds (Intense lipgloss)
I love Illamasqua lip glosses , I should say they are not lipgloss but liquid lipstick.They have long staying power and cover every bit of pigmentation.Just too good! If you have used MAC peacocoky lipglosses and loved them then you are going to find these amazing.
- Illamasqua Temper Lip gloss – Reddish Orange creamy Lip gloss.A bright shade which is going to suit dusky skin tone beautifully.If you like bright shades then give then a try.
- Illamasqua Femme lipgloss Â – Coral based pink is amazingly beautiful.If you are looking for pink intense lipgloss then I will highly recommend this one for dusky to fair skin tone.
- Illamasqua Besotted Lipgloss – A highly pigmented red lipgloss again.
- Illamasqua Absorb Lipgloss – A pale nude looks like foundation certainly not in my wishlist.
Illamasqua Pigment Fervent – Â If you want to try Illamasqua pigment then this can be a good choice.Illamasqua describes it as a reddish brown with blue, green and silver shimmer.
- Crush – Highly pigmented plum shade.
- Betray – This is a beautiful shade of rose but has hint of plum into it.If you really like bit of Â plum shades in your blushes then go for it.
- Brazen – There were no clear swatches of theseÂ availableÂ on net but I guess its a true red shade.
- Devour – A bright orange shade with hint of red in it.
- Illamasqua Freak Perfume Review
- Illamasqua Hemlock Nail Polish Review & Swatches
- Illamasqua Theatre Of The Nameless Nail Varnish Kink Review & NOTD
- Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Androgen Review EOTD
- Illamasqua Masquara Raven Reviews
- Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss Frenzy Review & FOTD
- Illamasqua Scandal Lipstick Review
- Look Book- Illamasqua Hussy Blush Review
- Illamasqua Hussy Blush Photos & Swatches