- Price: 16 pounds approx INR 1,400
- Quantity:Â 4 gms
Magnetism is a beautiful rich opulentÂ deep raspberryÂ pink shade which looks quite sharp in the tube.Â The shade goes on nicely and has a glossy touch to it.Â It is veryÂ and entirelyÂ opaque.Â Â I am not fan of such dark colours but if they have some glossiness to them it suits me just fine.Â Â That would probably be why I like this shade.
Since it is part of their fall collection 2012 it is aÂ shade that is going to look really nice inÂ winter.Â I think it is a shade that is goingÂ to suit most skin tones.Â In today’s FOTD I am wearing Illamasqua’s Magnetism!Â It is going to be availiable online, come September.
What I like about Illamasqua Lipstick in Magnetism:-
- Great quality product
- Goes on the lips without tugging
- Lovely deep shade for winter
- Will suit most skin tones
- Classy Packaging
What I don’t like about Illamasqua Lipstick in Magnetism:-
- Â Only availiable online
Have you triedÂ Illamasqua Lipstick in Magnetism?
You may also enjoy reading:
- Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow Fledging Review & Swatches
- Illamasqua Sealing Gel Review & Uses
- Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow Vernau Review & Swatches
- Look Book â€“ Illamasqua Queen Of The Night Pigment Review,Swatches
- Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss Lily-rose Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Illamasqua Freak Perfume Review
- Illamasqua Hemlock Nail Polish Review & Swatches
- Illamasqua Theatre Of The Nameless Nail Varnish Kink Review & NOTD