I will start the post apologizing to our readers as we had to take down the Illamasqua giveaway. There were some issues with the brand and therefore we couldn’t continue with it. Also, thanks to all those who asked about my health. It really feels great when people are concerned about someone they have never met.
Coming to the Illamasqua Glamore Soaked Lipstick- These lipsticks are new to Illamasqua and they have a slightly different texture. Illamasqua have worked on the texture as they wanted something which will not Â dry out the lips.So instead of matte these have a satin finish.Interesting..Isn’t?
Â Both lipsticks are super flattering on the lips and glide on making application a dream. The satin finish gives them a real luxurious feel too. I could go on, but I think the pictures say more about the quality of these lipsticks than I ever could. Plus who wants a wall of text? Didnâ€™t think so.
- Price – Â $26.00 for 0.14 oz and is available on Illamasqua website
In terms of texture I find it little on the thicker side which you can see from the swatch above but it goes smooth on the Â lips. It lasts for seven to eight hours and even if I have meal in between a strong reddish orange tint still stays. Shade is really opaque and in terms of dryness it is way better than matte lipstick.It gives this initial shine which stays for around an hour or and then fades away.
Â As I found the shade too loud for me I toned it down to make it wearable here.I am missing my kohls and eyeliners and a little afraid to do eye makeup right now due to my recent eye surgery but hopefully will be back in action soon .
Â I wore this lipstick yesterday and curled my hair to make myself feel better.As I said before, I toned down the shade as shade in particular was too loud and bright for me. (I am NC 40-42)
Summing it up
What I liked about Illamasqua Soaked Lipstick :-
- Creamy Â texture
- 100% opaque and will hide all kinds of pigmentation
- Satin finish
- Stays for 7-8 hours
What I do not like about Illamasqua Soaked Lipstick:-
- Not available in India and has to be ordered online only
- Shade is little thick in texture
Have you tried Illamasqua Soaked Lipstick ?
Wise She Rating Â -4/5
- Texture – 4/5
- Shade – 4/5
- Availability – 2/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Happy Womens Day â€“ The WiseShe Womens Day Tag
- How To Naturally Color Your Hair
- Hair Spa At Home â€“ Step By Step
- DIY â€“ Anti-Ageing Arsenal Vitamin C Serum
- 4 MAC Pro Products You Must Try
- Brillare Science Moisture Mask Silk Face & Body Moisturiser Review
- Maybelline MNY My Shadow 433 Review & Swatches
- Zara Femme Eau De Toilette Review
- 10 Ways to Prevent Wrinkles
P.S – Product sent by company for consideration.