I had long ago tried the soaps from Imperial Leather. It was not so impressive then. When I saw this shower gel at Boots, the brand relived in my mind. And why not another small try!!!!
Price: Â£1.99 (approximately INR 200 for 300 ml)
Imperial Leather products are available in India at healthkart.com
About Imperial Leather Citrus Burst Shower Gel:
– 5x more skin conditioner*
– Rich, thick & twice as creamy
– With lime oil & kiwi extract
– Double creamy lather
– Mild enough for the whole family
– Skin friendly pH
– Dermatologically tested
*vs our previous formulation
My experience with Imperial Leather Citrus Burst Shower Gel:
Package: Lemony graphics on the bottle. The color of the bottle also represents lemony color. The bottle is a mild twisted shape like a â€˜Sâ€™. You can get going with imagination of lemony fragrance even before you open its flip cap.
Smell: Is a perfect citrus burst. It is as though a fresh lemon is splashed on you.
Consistency: It is a clear gel with thick and thin (read medium) consistency. Lathers up well for the bath. Rinses off easily too.
How it works on my dry skin: More skin conditioning!!!!! Skin friendly!!!!! No, it is of no good on my dry skin. It leaves my skin parched, making me want a lot of moisturizer after bath. Even though I oil my skin before bath, it makes me dry. :-(.
This is a shower gel perfect during winter for getting rid of the sweaty body odor. It goes well on normal to oily skin. But def not a product on dry skin and that in a cold winter season.
Overall, it leaves a fresh feel with its fragrance. So, people with normal to oily skin will definitely enjoy this shower gel.
Rating : 3/5 (according to my dry skin type)
What I like about Imperial Leather Citrus Burst Shower Gel:
- Fresh lemon fragrance.
- Transparent travel friendly bottle.
- Good lathering.
- Easily rinsed off.
- Suitable for normal to oily skin
What I donâ€™t like about Imperial Leather Citrus Burst Shower Gel:
- Does not suit dry skin.
Have you tried Imperial Leather Citrus Burst Shower Gel?
You might also like reading these:-
- 5 Best Affordable Blushes
- Bourjois Paris Levres Contour Lip Liner 12 Facetieuse Review & Swatches
- How to get rid of Blemishes and Effective Remedies
- Maybelline Bold Matte Lipstick in MAT 3 Review & Swatches
- MAC 235 Split Fibre All Over Eye Brush review
- 5 Interesting Revlon Products
- 5 Fruit Packs for Glowing Skin