If you are in one of those who suffer from acne breakout occasionally and you use acne products available in the market then following tips will help you out.
Most of the acne products available in the market are meant for those who suffer from this problem regularly. Therefore people who have occasional break out problem can suffer from sever dry skin after applying the product.To get rid of this problem one should follow a good skin care program which includes cleansing, exfoliation, toning and moisturizing and then use the medication product as needed.
Common ingredients which you should look for in your acne cream are as follows:-
* Benzoyl peroxide-It is considered to be by far the most effective acne medication which removes unwanted excess oil and dead skin cells from the clog pores.You should be cautious when using it as it is available in various strength of 2.5.%5% and 10%.The higher the strength of the product more cautious you wil have to be when using it.
* Glycolic acid and Lactic acid.- These are both hydroxyl acids which removes dead skin and stimulate growth of new skin which helps in reducing appearance of acne scars.
* Salicylic acid-This too is available in various strength and helps in shedding of cells inside hair follicles .Salicylic acid prevents the pores from clogging and keeps acne at bay.
P.S-All the above mentioned ingredients can irritatethe skin or can cause redness.One should start using acne products slowly in small amount.When your skin being accustomed to the product then you can increase the dosage.
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss Amethyst Review & Swatches
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Foundation Review
- Wella System Professional Platinum Gloss Review
- Estee Lauder Vivid Shine Lipstick Poppy Love Review & Swatches
- Lakme Enrich Satins #652 Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Loccitane Citrus Verbena Daily Use Conditioner Review
- Colorful Seasons Straightener by HerStyler Review
- e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation Review
- The Body Shop Chocomania Body Lotion Review
- MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick Quite The Thing! Review & Swatches