Hi everybody, today I am going to share a beautiful eyeshadow from my stash that I use as a blush because of its gorgeous pink-gold sheen!!!!!
Incolor eyeshadows are baked eyeshadows that can be used wet as well as dry but I have never used this wet !!!
- PACKAGING: It is enclosed in a round shaped side opening pot and has a small mirror at the bottom.The shade number is written at the other side of the lock.
Also ReadÂ Top 5 Must Have Green Eyeshadows
- USAGE: When used as en eyeshadow. This can be used wet as well as dry but I mostly use this as a blush so I just swirl my blush brush over it.
- SHADE: This shade no.842 isÂ purple-pink toned having a beautiful golden sheen and very very less purple sparkles that are prominent when used as a wet eyeshadow. Else,these are hardly visible.
- TEXTURE &FINISH:The texture is smooth despite of the sparkles.I t is decently pigmented.One swipe provides much needed colour.Itneve broke me out.
When I use it as an eyeshadow,it comes out as a duochrome pink on eyes.
- STAYING POWER:About 4-5 hours.
What I like about Incolor 842 Professional Eyeshadow:
- Multipurpose use as an eyeshadow as well as a blush.
- Reasonably priced.
- Decent staying power.
- Didnâ€™t break me out.
- No chalky or powdery texture;very smooth!
What I donâ€™t like about Incolor 842 Professional Eyeshadow:
- No ingredients mentioned.
- Can break easily.
- No quantity,shelf life mentioned.
- Not easily available.
RATING:3/5Â for the shade. I would really recommend everybody to try incolor cosmetics as I have always been happy with all my products from this brand. These are available at fashion n you and snapdeal but prices are very dufferent and one cannot find the desired shade!!!!!
Have you tried the Incolor 842 Professional Eyeshadow?
You may also like reading:
- How To Apply Silver Shimmer Eyeliner On Smoky Eyes (Tutorial)
- Arabic Eye Makeup With MAC Grape & Vanilla Pigment â€“ Pigment Series 1
- Inglot AMC Eyeshadow 60(Yellow) Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Hilary Duff Inspired Makeup Tutorial This Valentine
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Review & Swatches
- Look Book â€“ Illamasqua Queen Of The Night Pigment Review,Swatches
- Editorial Style Double Winged Eye Makeup Tutorial & FOTD
- New Year Shimmery Mauve Eye Makeup Tutorial
- The Jewel Noir (Midnight Jewel)/Wedding Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Sleek Makeup Kohl Pencil Mossberry 747 Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Purple Blues Goes Wild !! Makeup Tutorial
- Bridal Eye Makeup Step By Step With Mac Mayhem Minearlize Eyeshadow
- Rihannaâ€™s Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial (Whoâ€™s That Girl)