Â Incolor Professional Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
Today Iâ€™ll be reviewing two eye shadows by Incolor– 820 which is black and 825- which is a beautiful bright pink!
I bought these eye shadows from a wholesale cosmetics store close to my place. As you all know, Incolor is not available everywhere.
I have been using both the colors for quite a few months now and I am very impressed. Each eyeshadow is priced at Rs.180 and is value for money.There is hardly any fallout and the colors are extremely pigmented.
Incolor Eyeshadow 820 & 825 swatches:-
Now for the packaging- Personally, I find the little jars very cute! They open sideways and thereâ€™s a little mirror at the bottom. Itâ€™s kind of useless but cute nonetheless!
The only con for me would be the availability. Theyâ€™re available in a lot of colors and are highly recommended if you can get your hands on them!
Have you tried Incolor Eyeshadows? How was your experience like ?
You might like reading these also:-
- How To Apply Silver Shimmer Eyeliner On Smoky Eyes (Tutorial)
- Arabic Eye Makeup With MAC Grape & Vanilla Pigment â€“ Pigment Series 1
- Inglot AMC Eyeshadow 60(Yellow) Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Hilary Duff Inspired Makeup Tutorial This Valentine
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Review & Swatches
- Look Book â€“ Illamasqua Queen Of The Night Pigment Review,Swatches
- Editorial Style Double Winged Eye Makeup Tutorial & FOTD
- New Year Shimmery Mauve Eye Makeup Tutorial
- The Jewel Noir (Midnight Jewel)/Wedding Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Sleek Makeup Kohl Pencil Mossberry 747 Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Purple Blues Goes Wild !! Makeup Tutorial
- Bridal Eye Makeup Step By Step With Mac Mayhem Minearlize Eyeshadow
- Rihannaâ€™s Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial (Whoâ€™s That Girl)