Incolor provides some great products at reasonable prices.I love there eyeshadows and blushes a lot. Recently, I was in West Delhi for some hopping and shopping and couldnâ€™t resist going to my favourite cosmetic shop.
The store salesperson showed me some 5-6 new eyeshadows and blushers and when I saw this, I was like,â€itâ€™s a bridal kind of shade, I want , I want!!!!â€ and really, every time I use it or swatch it, it looks very apt for bridal makeup.
- PACKAGING:The blush is housed in a round shaped container with a transparent plastic lid and brown lower body having shade name and ingredients.The shimmer is swired so beautifully on the blush that no one can resist.It resembles baked blushes!!!
- SHADE:The shade no.15 is a very very pretty pink with a tad bit of peach(for glow) and has golden shimmer.The shimmer might be OTT for some.Since, I am in a shimmer love phase so I am loving the shimmer.It is very much visible on application but after few hours, the shimmer fades away and the blush shade becomes all the more lovely!!!
TEXTURE, FINISH & STAYING POWER:The texture of the blush is smooth however, the shimmer might be overpowering for some.Although,the particles arenâ€™t gritty but you can feel them on touching meaning that they are not finely milled.
The finish is shimmery and the little peach effect provides wonderful sheen too.That is the reason,I feel this is a bridal shade.I am surely going to use it on the wedding that I am going to attend. It stays for about 4 Â½ hours- 5 hours and the shimmer doesnâ€™t disappear but fade a little bit after 2-3 hours.
What I like about Incolor Glimmer Blusher 15:
- Beautiful shade.
- Reasonably priced.
- Didnâ€™t break me out.
- It didnâ€™t clog my pores or overemphasised on them!
- The packaging is sturdy however prone to breakage.
- All ingredients are mentioned.
- Decent staying power for the shade and price!!!
What I don’t like about Incolor Glimmer Blusher 15:
- No name provided.
- Dull packaging with no brush and mirror(although these are useless!)
- The shimmer has a bit of fallout.
- Not easily available.
- No product description anywhere on the packing or online.
- The shimmer might be OTT for some.
Recommendation:Â I find this a very pretty shade for winters and would definitely recommend it at the price you have to pay.
Will be buying so more Incolor cosmetics â€¦swatches coming soon!!!!
Have you tried Incolor Glimmer Blusher 15?
Check out these pretty cute Incolor eyeshadows below hereÂ
You might like reading these
- Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color MF21 Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick On the Mauve, Glamorous Red and Pleasure Me Red Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Choco Pop & Plaza Pink Review & Swatches
- Maybelline BB Cream In Shade Radiance Review
- Maybelline Watershine Pure Lipstick in C22 Review
- Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick Purple Diamond Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorama Silver Sand Nail Paint Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Pleasure me Red Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Summer Sunset Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation Review