1. It is always better for a bride to style up her hair rather than keeping them open as styled hair looks neat, orderly and bride photographs comes out much better.
2. Always check portfolio of your stylist .It is always better to get your hair style and make up done from the same place.
3. Wispy French Braid, Vintage-Inspired Bob and side bun are back in fashion.
4. Always accessorize your hair but don’t overdo it as it might take away attention from your dress.
5. You can get a print out of a hair style and ask your hair stylist if it will suit you. Always take a trial session before wedding. This will give you an idea how much time it will take to get your hair done and you can plan your day accordingly.
6. Take your duppaata or sari with you and let the hair stylist know how you are going to wear it. This will give hair stylist an idea about your look and what you want.
7 Get perming, rebounding, coloring four weeks back so that you can make required changes if needed.
Below hair styles might help you in selecting the best for you.