I picked this up along with loads of hair care goodies earlier this year when I got the Keratin treatment done along with streaking. The hairdresser who’s a friend of mine highly recommended this and I blindly picked it up. And thank God I did..It’s like a nourishing drink for my hair :).
My experience with Indola Repair Rinse-Off Treatment:-
- Packaging â€“ This comes in a tub form which I’m not too fond of since it requires me to dip in with my fingers which turns out to be irritating when in the shower.
- Quantity –Â 100ml for 225 INR
- Color & Texture â€“ It is a white conditioner that has a really nice, creamy texture. It has an almost whipped feel such that it doesn’t really feel thick but at the same time doesn’t move around.
I love this…it doesn’t weigh down my hair or make it feel greasy at all. Infact my mane feels lighter and more manageable..Tangles seem more reduced and easily unraveled…which is a boon for a curly haired gal like myself.
What I also like is that it’s easy to wash off..I usually use this as a hair mask and leave it on for about 2hrs or so and then rinse off after shampooing..It washes off easily and my hair feels silky smooth..Cool right?
My recco to all of you would be to grab this the minute you spot it on the shelves. Even though it’s a lesser known brand believe me it works like a dream and your hair does deserve it 🙂
What I like about Indola Repair Rinse-Off Treatment
- I like the clean fragrance
- Actually does reduce frizz
- Helps reduce hairfall
- Pocket friendly
- Can be used as a hair mask as well as a conditioner
- My hair feels softer after rinsing this off.
- Makes the hair soft and non frizzy
- Cost effective
What I don’t like about Indola Repair Rinse-Off Treatment:
- Available only in a few stores
- Contains parabens
Have you triedÂ Indola Repair Rinse-Off Treatment ?
You may also like reading:
- Rimmel Powder Blush Spicy Nude Review & Swatches
- MAC HEAVENLY CREATURE MINERALIZE SKINFINISH STAR WONDER REVIEW & SWATCHES
- MAC Blush Immortal Flower( Tres Cheek Collection): Review, Swatches
- Jordana Coral Sandy Beach Bush Review And Swatches
- ELF Studio Blush in Blushing Rose: Review, Swatches
- Sleek Rose Gold Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Nars Orgasm Vs MAC Springsheen Blush
- MAC Springsheen Blush Review & Swatches
- Covergirl Cheekers blush Rose Silk Review & Swatches
- MAC Breezy Shimmer Sheertone Shimmer Blush Review & Swatches