Â A lot of us went mad during the sale season at the start of this year and as a shopoholic as claimed by everyone around me, I too picked up a couple of things. As you guys well know by now, I picked up a few lip refill pans this time and realised that I didn’t have a good lip brush to go along with it. Now I admit I do own some lip brushes but none of them are travel friendly since the bristles remain uncovered and have to be wiped and sanitised everytime I pick it up. I wanted something which I could travel withÂ and not worry about hygiene constantly. And Voila!! this was the hunt which resulted in my buying the Inglot 12S brush 🙂
Just so you know, Inglot also has another lip brush which is pointed; incase you prefer those. But I’m pretty comfy with the flatter one..
About the Inglot 12S Lip Brush:-
- Price: INR 880
- Packaging: This brush comes in a plastic casing and contains both the sections: the brush which is afixed to a wooden base and the metal lid which can also be attached to form a handle for the brush. All in all, its very compact and one can slip it easily into their purse or pockets during travel.
- Bristle Texture: The bristles made of sable and are very closely packed. They are quite firm which makes it easy to apply the lipstick but thankfully they are soft as well.
- Bristle Quality (Bleeding & Shedding): I’ve washed this brush twice till now and there’s been no bleeding. However, 1-2 hairs did shed but that’s not really alarming.
- Washing & Drying: Thankfully, this brush dries pretty quickly within 4-5hrs. I use conditioner on it as well to keep the bristles soft and smooth.
- Handling: The brush is quite easy to handle and one has the option of using the brush with the base alone or with the lid which can also be used as a handle.
- Useability: This brush is quite easy to use but yes, it did taken me a while to get used to since I’d always used the pointed brushes before. It does take a while to get used to it but it’s also more convenient since the flatter brush means more product and faster application.
Pros:Â Inglot 12S Lip Brush:-
- Soft yet firm bristles which make it easy to use.
- Picks up a good amount of product to apply.
- Perfect for travelling
- Dries quickly
- Doesn’t shed much and no bleeding
- The lid is quite solid and not flimsy like the plastic ones which come along with most lip brushes
- Can be use with or without the handle as per your convenience
Cons:Inglot 12S Lip Brush:-
- 880 bucks is quite a lot to shell out for a lip brush….One can buy 2-3 blush refills with that amount!
- Packaging: 5/5
- Shedding/ Bleeding: 5/5
- Useability: 4/5
- Value of Money: 4/5
You may also like enjoy reading:
- Inglot 12S Lip Brush Review
- Body Shop Face And Body Brush, Blush Brush, Slanted Brush
- Vega Makeup Brush Set Review
- 5 Ways To Use Body Shop Line Softener Brush