I don’t think I need to even try and explain why I bought this..simple reason.. It’s a Blush and I’m a Blush-o-holic…I just couldn’t hold myself back even though I tried to tell myself I hav too many blushes already…sigh..What’s a girl to do?
My take on the Inglot AMC Cream Blush 94:-
- Packaging: The blush comes in a tiny tub with a screw top lid. The color is visible through the narrow side and the shade details are at the base. The packaging is sturdy and very easy to carry around.
- Price: Â INR 750
- Quantity: Â 5.5g
- Color: The color itself is a muted peach with pink undertones and is completely matte.
- Texture: I love the texture of these. Those of you who have tried other cream blushes from Nyx, MaxFactor and other brands would know that when you apply the cream blushes, our skin tend to look a bit shiny in that area. Well, say bye-bye to that shiny look with Inglot Cream blushes! As you blend it out, it takes on a powdered look and just gives that perfect infused look.
- Pigmentation: In one word…INTENSE! The shade itself is so soothing and the fact that it has medium coverage ensures that your cheeks looks pleasantly rosy.
- Staying Power: This blush stays for approx 4hrs in all its glory after which it starts fading gradually. By the time I reach home my cheeks look just a bit pink. I do wish it had a longer staying power but with such an awesome formula I don’t mind it so much.
- Application: I use my fingers for this because I just feel more comfy. You can use a stippling brush too. I swirl my finger in the tub and just dab 3 dot on my cheeks and the use my ring finger to blend.
Pros of Inglot AMC Cream Blush 94:Â –
- The color is really awesome for daily wear. Its a shade you can reach for when in a hurry or when confused as to which one to pick.
- I like the fact that it settles matte instead of a shiny look.
- Staying power is decent.
- I couldn’t detect any fragrance at all.
- Fab pigmentation.
- Easy to travel with
- It isn’t sticky so chances of dust particles sticking to your skin is minimal.
- Easy to blend.
Cons of Inglot AMC Cream Blush 94:-
- Wish it had names instead of numbers
- The prices does irk at me when not on discount.
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Texture: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 4/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4/5
You may also enjoy reading:Â