This is the 2nd cream blush I got from Inglot. The first one I got during the Diwali sale and this one I got during the sale post New Year..Was it what I hoped it would be? Not really….But then again, I do think it was my mistake…Read on to know more..
My take on the Inglot AMC Cream Blush 92:Â
- Packaging: The blush comes in a tiny tub with a screw top lid. The color is visible through the narrow side and the shade details are at the base. The packaging is sturdy and very easy to carry around.
- Price: Â INR 750
- Quantity: Â 5.5g
- Color: The color itself is a creamy matte light peachy-brown. I was a bit disappointed in the beginning coz it resembles my foundation…no jokes..The minute I swatched I was like…’Seriously????’ But on blending this, it takes a peachy tone…But even then guys…it doesn’t show up on me…So you see my dilemna??? A blush lover…and the blush doesn’t suit!!
- Texture: I do love the cream powder kinda texture these blushes have. It looks completely matte even after application. Not sticky and non-oily..what more could one ask of this kinda color you ask? Well, a color that actually shows up!!!!!
- Pigmentation: Pigmentation is really good. What you see in the pan is exactly the color you get. It also gives medium coverage. I tried on my friend at work and she’s a bit on the duskier side and it looked gorgeous on her!!
- Staying Power: This blush stays for approx 3- 4hrs. To be very honest this kinda melds into my skin since as I mentioned, its almost the same shade as my foundation. So to begin with it imparts a nice glow to my face. But the minute it fades even 1% it blends in and gets lost….I can’t even make out that I’ve applied blush.
- Application: I swirl my finger in the tub (you can use a brush) and just dab 3 dots on my cheeks and the use my ring finger to blend.
Pros of Inglot AMC Cream Blush 92:-
- The color would suit deeper skin tones or those who are wary of cream blushes and want to learn how to use them first to get a feel.
- I like the fact that it settles matte instead of a shiny look.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Staying power is ok.
- Non-sticky texture.
- Not fragranced.
- Good pigmentation.
- Easy to blend.
Cons of Inglot AMC Cream Blush 92:-
- The color!! Booohhoooo!!! I am actually thinking of using it as foundation only…it just blends into nothing on me.. 🙁 any other advice on how I could use this?
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Texture: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 3.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 3.5/5
Â Have you tried Inglot AMC Cream Blush 92?
You may also enjoy reading:Â
- Inglot Gel Eyeliner Matte 74 Photos And Swatches
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 87 Photos and Swatches
- Inglot AMC Face Blush 58 Review
- Inglot Face Powder Blush 40 Photos & Swatches
- Inglot cream blush and Inglot duraline
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 29 Review &Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 38 â€“ Review, Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 33 Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 30 Review, Swatches