When I saw Liquid Blush on SAMB my insides suddenly perked up! I couldn’t believe it..A told me that these released quite some time back but I had absolutely no idea. I had only used MUFE liquid blush but didn’t know we had one so easily available. Needless to say I jumped right in and bought this to try out.
My take on the Inglot AMC Liquid Blush 87: –
- Packaging: The blush comes in a transparent pump bottle with a clear pop-off lid. I do have my doubts about how the lid will fare since it does seem a bit fragile.
- Price: Â INR 995
- Quantity: Â 15ml
- Color: The color itself is a light pink with obvious blue undertones. It doesn’t have any shimmer or glitters.
- Texture: The inglot liquid blush has a very light and milky texture to it. It definitely quite liquidy which was a surprise to me. The MUFE one I had was quite thick whereas this one is a bit runny and clear which would result in using a tad bit more during application.
- Pigmentation: Pigmentation is quite decent. When I saw how liquidy the texture was I thought maybe no color at all would show up. But I was totally wrong. When applied this blush translates into a beautiful wash of color and is quite wearable for college or even at work.
- Staying Power: This blush stays for approx 5hrs on my cheeks and then fades evenly.
- Application: I use a single pump on the back of my hand and then use a stippling brush to dip and blend it out on the cheek. This blush is really easy to blend and is very hygienic as well. I would advice to use the brush instead of fingers for application since it leads to a more even application. Otherwise when blended with fingers, it may look a bit streaky and you may wipe out the color entirely..This is what the blush looks like when blended.
Pros of Inglot AMC Liquid Blush 87:Â –
- Very light formula and will not clog pores
- Fragrance isn’t strong or even too noticeable.
- The color gives a nice pink glow to the face.
- One pump is sufficient for both cheeks.
- Hygienic and travel friendly packaging.
- Decent staying power
- Easy to blend
Cons of Inglot AMC Liquid Blush 87:-
- I find this quite pricey. I agree that 15ml is quite a lot of product…but 1000 bucks??
- Pigmentation: 4/5
- Texture: 4.5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 4/5
- Price vs. Quality: 3.5/5
You may also enjoy reading:
- Inglot Gel Eyeliner Matte 74 Photos And Swatches
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 87 Photos and Swatches
- Inglot AMC Face Blush 58 Review
- Inglot Face Powder Blush 40 Photos & Swatches
- Inglot cream blush and Inglot duraline
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 29 Review &Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 38 â€“ Review, Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 33 Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 30 Review, Swatches