Few months back I was a eye makeup addict who loved using matte and shimmery eyeshadows but since the time I have bought Inglot shimmer and sparkles I have started loving shimmery makeup and sparkles.
Alight! I am not going to start with how I got this as I have been going ga ga Â over my Jackpot Inglot purchase since ages now 😀 .
- Price – INR 870 (I got it at 30% discount 😛 ..alright ! I started again with my jackpot deal but its not my fault I had to tell you about its price na Â )
It’s was difficult to choose Inglot Â Body Sparkles butÂ at lastÂ I settled down with silver shade no #66 as chances of going wrong with this shade looked bleak .There are n number of shades when it comes to body sparkles or infact anything in Inglot.Be it blush, lipstick or eyeliners they do give a lot of choices to its customers. 🙂
- Packaging – Product comes in a round transparent pot packaging with a black lid over it.
There are few reason which makes people stay away from sparkles and below are the reason why I think Inglot body sparkles are a great buy:-
- Glitter is very smooth and not chunky therefore chances of going overboard with them are less.
- You can top it over on any eyeshadow.
- Â It is not difficult to manage the glitter unlike other brands shimmer.
- It’s a multipurpose product and one can use it on their eyes, body or nails. Although , I will never have the heart to use it on my nails, as I find it expensive and too adorable for that.
- A small pot will last for years and it’s easy to carry it around albeit I think its breakable.
- Glitter is very very fine – almost like a fine Â dust.
- I love using it on cream eyeshadows or on fluidline.It gives a pretty shimmery effect .
- It’s easy to use it .I just dab Â some of the sparkle with my finger or press it over with any Â eyeshadow brush to get that beautiful sparkling look.
And this is how it looks like inside.
Swatches – It’s a warm fine silver glitter.
Â I did this eye makeup today and dabbed the sparkle very very lightly .
Â Steps of the eye makeup tutorial(I have number the pictures below in accordance with the step)
- Step 1 – Clean , Moisturise and primed my eyes with Urban decay primer.
- Step 2 – Starting from the crease applied a brown eyeshadow (MAC Espresso eyeshadow) from the outer corner till Â the middle of the crease.
- Step 3 – Applied MAC expensive pink over the MAC espresso
- Step 4 – Â On my eyelid I applied MAC Deep truth.Love using the sparkle on blues and black.
- Step 5&6 – From the crease till the brow bone I applied the highlighter of colorbar shimmer cubes.You can use any highlighter of your choice.
- Step 7Â – Applied MAC fluidline Ash violet with myÂ FavoriteÂ Inglot eyeliner brush.
- Step 8 – Curled my lashes and filler brows with Sleek brow kit .Â FilledÂ lower waterline with a black eyeliner(MAC Smolder)
- Step 9 – Finished with lots of mascara 🙂
- Price Vs Quality – 5/5
- AvailabilityÂ – 3.4/5(Only online and two Indian stores Â based in Delhi and Mumbai)
- Quality – 5/5
- Staying Power – 5/5