Purple anyone? Or is it violet! Ok, Violet anyone? I am in this purple-Violet phase of colors. So, this post is all about a eye shadow that is purple in tone. Inglot Eyeshadow Pearl 441, that is the product talked about here.
- Price: Rs.560 for 2.5 g
- Shade: Pearl 441.
This is a bright flashy purple color. All purple lovers color. You like lavender, or purple, or violet, then you can try this eye shadow. Else, forget it. It is not your choice. It has that shiny texture in the purple; not glittery or sparkly.
Texture: Silky and smooth. No fallout of the eye shadow. That is one plus point for any eye shadow. It does not crease as long it is there on the eye lid.
Pigmentation: Very buildable type. The intensity can vary with every additional adding of eye shadow. Â The color gets more beautiful when muted with black or any other naturally dark shade like chocolate brown or jaded green.
Inglot Eyeshadow Pearl 441 Swatches:-
Staying Power: Â Since the texture is silky smooth, the staying power is as long as you want it on you. It hardly fades or moves out of its place.
The shade is my taste of color. So, a good rating and appreciation from me. If the shade does not suit your taste, then the eye shadow might not make you happy.
But I must say, texture wise this is a good pick. May be you can try other shades from this range.
What I like about Inglot pearl 441 Eyeshadow:
- Eye shadow comes in a tiny perfect pan with a screw cap.
- Inglot eye shadows are always a pleasure to have. :-).
- Good shade of purple.
- Silky texture.
- Smooth application.
- Does not crease.
- Stays on eye lids well.
- Buildable pigmentation.
What I donâ€™t like about Inglot pearl 441 Eyeshadow:
- If you consider the price of freedom system eye pan, this product with the pan pack is pretty expensive.
Have you tried Inglot pearl 441 Eyeshadow?
You might like reading these also:-
- Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Signature Collection Fragrance Mist Review
- Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Gloss One Shine Day Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Neutrogena Norwegian Hand Cream Review
- Krylon Gel Eye Liner Pencil Deep Brown Review, Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Grand Dame Review, Swatches & FOTD