74, 12, 22, 42, 36â€¦.. How many numbers would you like to pick up??? These numbers of course reminds the famous brand Inglot. It is still surprising that a huge and famous brand like Inglot relies only on number system. And these numbers are so unrealistic to the shade match. I personally feel that they got to change their numbering system to naming system. What say all ladies on Wise She.!
I guess all the ladies here can work for Inglot in naming their shadesâ€¦. At least I can. :-P.
The shade is a pink one with some plum hues too. There are gold and silver sparkles scattered here and there on the color.
The finish is not silky and shiny. It is a little dusty kind of eye shadow. Of course, the scattered shimmers add life to the pink dust eye shadow.
The pigmentation is a little confusing to speak in detail. Alone, this plum pink eye shadow does not show up well on the eyelid, looks very faint. When used along with other supporting shades, it definitely turns out to be beautiful on the eyes. Makes you look like a blushing bride. 🙂
The staying power is good. More than 5 hours. It does not get messed around. It does not even crease on the eyelids.
Overall, this is a must have pink eye shadow according to me. Mostly pinks make the wearer look pale or sick. But, Inglot AMC Eye Shadow 74 is a very different kind of pink that make you look blushing.
So, go grab and attach it to your palette.
What I like about Inglot Freedom System AMC Eye Shadow 74:
- A beautiful plum pink eye shadow.
- Gives the wearer a blushing glowing look.
- Scattered sparkling shimmers which adds to the glow of the shade.
- Blends and combines effortlessly with other eye makeup shades.
- Does not crease.
- Stays for a good amount of hours on the eyes.
What I donâ€™t like about Inglot Freedom System AMC Eye Shadow 74:
- Pigmentation is not good if used without base.
- The texture also seems a little dusty when used without base.
Have you tried Inglot Freedom System AMC Eye Shadow 74?
You might also like reading these:-
- LOTUS HERBALS FRUJUVINATE Skin Perfecting & Rejuvenating Fruit Pack Review
- MUA Blush 2013 Collection in Bubblegum Review and Swatches
- Mega Hiring At Wise She
- SESA Vita Protein Shampoo Review
- DIY â€“ Face Brightening Mask
- Purple Pop Eye Makeup & FOTD
- How To Get Deepika Padukone look
- VLCC Fair Skin Saffron Massage Gel Review
- Dove Elixir Hibiscus & Argon Oil Review