May be an year ago, I could not even imagine sometime soon I would use colors for my eyes. Wise she has brought so many changes in my choice and attitude in dressing. Well, I used to feel so weird when people bought and showed on blogs those eyeshadows in black, red, green, yellow, orangeâ€¦!!! My only confused question was how can these joker like colors be used!! Then I started realizing such colors combine amazingly with other colors and the entire look and feel changes. So, I too have a brownish red eye shadow with me. Now, I have changed my idea about a joker color. :-P.
Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 55 is one such pick of mine. :-).
My experience with Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 55:
- Package: Needless to say, freedom system eyeshadows from Inglot is a square pan sealed in a thin transparent plasticÂ case. It gives the idea that the squre pan has been laminated.
Shade: AMC 55 is more of brown, with lot of red mixed too. It has golden shiny sparkles. The gold sparkles
- Texture and Pigmentation: The eyeshadow is more of matte to look. It does not give the silky finish. On its own, when swatch tested, this shade will not impress any one. I am sure about it. It felt powdery and a sweep of dust on my wrist for the first time. But, on a base the eyeshadow is very impressive and when on a neutral colored base it is even more appealing. The hand swatches image give you a better idea.
Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 55 Swatches:-
Stays still where ever it is applied. It does not transfer anywhere else. Does not even fades off easily.
I feel this shade forms a mild bridal color.
- Rating: 4/5
- Price: Rs.300
What I like about Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 55:
- Freedom system of choosinh anything you want.
- Costs only Rs.300.
- Lot of options from this range and brand.
- AMC 55 is a nice bridal/traditional color.
- The shade easily blends with other colors.
What I donâ€™t like about Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 55:
- Cannot be used alone or without a base.
- When used without base, it is dusty and least pigmented.
- Not a travel friendly pan.
- The palette for the pans is priced too much.
Have you tried Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 55 ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Kajol Lipstick Colour/Shade â€“ Suggestions
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Burnt Orange Review + Kareena Kapoor Lipstick
- FOTD â€“ Emerald Illusion
- Oriflame Beauty Smooth Definer in Blue Review & Swatches:
- The Body Shop Facial Brush with Lid Review
- Olay Advanced Relief Intensive Lotion Review
- Lakme Pop Tint Plum Rush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Wise She Magnet â€“ How To Get Aqua Eyes
- Missoni:Linking Fashion and Interiors
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick # 20 Review &Swatches
- Montagne Jeunesse Face Pack Rosa de Amor Review
- 101 Lipstick Matrix As Per Skin Tone