This is my first post on Wise-she, and Iâ€™m really very excited to share space with all you lovely ladies, and also my thoughts on the lovely Freedom System Blush Refill #48. Read on to know more about this gorgeous baby! 🙂
About Inglot Freedom System Blush:
Powder blush. Paraben free formula. Not tested on animals.
- Price: Rs. 350 for a rectangular refill containing 6g product.
- Packaging: These refill pans come in a clear plastic casing, without an outer cover. You can store these in a magnetic pan for portability, though the clear cases are decent too!
- Ingredients: Not mentioned on the pack.
My take on Inglot Freedom System Blush Refill #45:
Refill #45 is an orangey-coral shade of powder blush with good pigmentation which can be built from a flush of coral to a darker orange on the cheeks. The powder has a finely milled texture, has very fine micro shimmers which lend a teenie-weenie bit of sheen to the cheeks, but the shimmers are as such not perceptible to the naked eyes. The powder is not compactly bound in the pan, and I do see some fly-aways when I swoosh a brush onto the pan. The shade is universally flattering, though I feel it will work better for medium to dusky skin-tones. May look too yellow on very fair skin tones. The staying power is a good 5-6 hours on my oily skin with a primer, ofcourse! It is definitely going to transfer onto your phoneâ€™s screen 😛
I love pairing this blush with an earthen shade of lipstick or an orangey one, with contrasting green/ blue somewhere on the eyes or through the outfit. Perfect shade for day-time wear!
What I like about Inglot Freedom System Blush Refill #45:
- Smooth texture, finely milled
- Applies and blends easily
- The shade will suit almost everyone!
- Decent staying power of around 5 hours easily
- Decently priced 🙂
- Paraben and cruelty free
What I don’t like about Inglot Freedom System Blush Refill #45:
- A little too powdery
- Transfers to phone-screens
Rating: 4.5/ 5
Final word: I am love with the soft texture and the beautiful shade. I feel everyone must have that one blush in her kitty which will brighten the face instantly, and Freedom System Blush Refill #45 does just that! Do try it 🙂
So ladies, I hope you liked the review, and the shade too! Do share your thoughts on the same. Will wait to hear from you girls soon!
Cya all soon again! 😀
Have you tried Inglot Freedom System Blush Refill #45?
P.S – Don’t forget to check out Ritu’s blog hereÂ
Yuo might also like reading these:-
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Compact Powder Review
- 20 Fairness Tips
- Himalaya Herbals Protective Sunscreen Lotion Spf 15 Review
- MAC Film Noir Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in Creamy Cinnamon Review
- 10 Most Effective Face Pack Recipes
- DIY â€“ Homemade Scrub-Moisturizer from Almond and Rose
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Fatal Red Review