This is another recent arrival to my army ofÂ blushesÂ and I’m quite enamored with it because of the color and look it gives me. This has proven to be a huge help during theÂ wintersÂ when I get paler than usual and look like all the blood has been sucked out of me 😉
My take on the Inglot Freedom system blush in No.30:
- Packaging:As visible, it comes in a rectangular pan in a plastic casing which is quite sturdy and has a twist clasp. So no danger of it falling out even if you do decide to store it in the case as opposed to a palette.
- Price:Â INR 350 for 6.5 gms
- Color :Â It’s a deep peach shade with a hint ofÂ coral. The color is also matte and great for daily usage. Where Shade 29 was a lightÂ PeachyÂ shade perfect for the daytime, this is a deeper peach perfect for the evenings as well..
- Texture & Pigmentation :Â The blush is highly pigmented and the texture is pure velvet. It does have quite some fallout due to the softness and is one of the reasons I keep it a little away from the others in the Z palette which houses them, or else it does cause a bit of a mess. However, the texture is very soft and easy to blend and buff out.
- Staying Power:Â This blush lasts approx 9-10hrs on me. Isn’t that fabulous??
- Application:Â I just dip the top of a round blush brush into the pan since I need very little, and then apply in ‘C’ shape from the sides of my cheeks towards the temples and then blend this. This shade can also be used to extremely lightÂ contouring.
- Cost:Quite pocket friendly at 350 bucks as opposed to paying 720 for the entire pot.
This is what the shade looks like:
And her’s what it looks like when blended:
What I love about Inglot Freedom system blush in No.30:
- I love how soft it feels to the touch.
- Cost effective
- Very well pigmented and this is gona last me a long long time despite the fallout!
- A plethora of shades to choose from
- Easy to blend
- Has a very very long staying power.
- Can be used for light contouring
- This deep peach shade is perfect for the day as well as for evening wear.
- Refills save alotta space
- Paraben Free
- Not tested on animals
What ticks me off about Inglot Freedom system blush in No.30:
- Since it is a loose pan, you would need an empty palette to house it
- Does have a lot of fallout
- Pigmentation:Â 5/5
- Packaging:Â 4.5/5
- Staying Power:Â 5/5
- Availability:Â 4.5/5
You may also like reading these:
Inglot Face Blush 58 Photos & Swatches
Inglot Slim Gel Lipstick 46: Swatches, Review
Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner 74 :Review,Swatches,EOTD
Inglot AMC Pure Pigment No 85# Review, Swatches & FOTD
9 Inglot Liquid Eyeliner & 6Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner Swatches