Hi pretty ladies,
Price:Â INR 350
Quantity: 6.5 gms
My take on the Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 32:
Packaging: The blush refills in the Freedom system range from Inglot come in a rectangular pan with the shade details on the base. The pan itself is retailed in a plastic casing which is quite sturdy and you can store the blush in them easily without a palette.
Color: This is a shimmery dusky pink color. It looks little similar to Lakme absolute blush is â€˜day blushâ€™ but this one has shimmer. The blush 32 has tiny fine silver shimmer and the shimmer in this blush is quite visible on application as well. The color is a dusky pink and will suit all Indian skin tones. I picked it for night wear, but with a very light hand, it can also be used for the day as the shimmer is finely milled.
Texture & Pigmentation: The texture is quite smooth like the other Inglot blushes even with shimmer. The moment I swatched it on my hand, the smooth texture just told me that I should buy them. I bought them immediately without any second thoughts.It is nicely pigmented and the shimmer lends a lovely glow to the skin. If you like shimmer blushes, you should try this color and it would definitely impress you. The blush is well pigmented, so you would definitely need to play a soft hand for application. There are high chances of going wrong with well pigmented blushes.
Staying Power: This blush lasts on me for about 5 hours. Â However the shimmer will fade off within an hour or so and the color is there for about 4 more hours after that it starts fading.
What I like about Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 32:
- PrettyÂ dusky pink color.
- Good pigmentation.
- The blushes have fine shimmer not chunky.
- Blends well
- The blushes are not chalky.
- Good staying time.
What I donâ€™t like about Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 32:
- Nothing to mention as a con but the color might not suit very deep skin tones and some may not like shimmer on the blushes.
Final word: If you are looking out for good dusky pink blush to add a good flush for parties or night wear with subtle shimmer, go ahead and try this out. You can skip it, if you donâ€™t like shimmery blushes.
Have you tried Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 32 ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Meet The Blogger â€“ Gowthami
- Palmerâ€™s Cocoa Butter Formula Soap Review
- Lotus Herbals Color Dew Nail Enamel Red Rose Color Review
- YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE # 7 LE FUCHSIA Review & Swatches
- 5 Bollywood Celebrity Beauty Secrets
- Boots Strawberry Yoghurt Intensive Hair Treatment Review
- Meet The Blogger â€“ Appu