I love pink…whether its lippies,Â blushes,Â nail polishes…everything! Its quite rare for me to buy browns but in a bid to try out new colors, I went ahead and picked this up from Shopatmajorbrands.com during the Diwali sale.
All the blush refills in the Freedom system come in a rectangular pan with the shade details on the base. The pan itself is sold in a plastic casing which is quite sturdy but do need to be handled with care.
- Price:Â INR 350
- Quantity:Â 6.5 gms
My take on the Inglot Freedom system blush in No.33:-
- Color :Â This is a shimmery brown color which has no red or pink tints like most of the browns I got for. And the shimmer in this is quite visible on application as well.
- Texture & Pigmentation:Â The texture is quite smooth albeit not velvety like the other blushes. It is quite pigmented and the shimmer lends a lovely glow to the skin. However, this also means that this shade cannot be used for contouring because the shimmers are a tad bit to intense and will only serve to accentuate the roundness of your face rather thanÂ sculpt.
- Staying Power:Â This blush lasts approx 6hrs. TheÂ shimmersÂ however fade off within an hour or so.
- Application:Â Since this is quite shimmery, I just use a tiny bit on my cheeks so that I don’t look like a clown. This can also be used as aÂ bronzerÂ if you’d like.
This is how the blush looks unblended:
And is how its looks post blending.
What I love about Inglot Freedom system blush in No.33:-
- Decent pigmentation
- Soft texture and easy to blend.
- Can be used as a bronzer as well.
- Has shimmer and is perfect for those evenings out.
- Refills are cost saving AND space saving as well.
- Inglot has a whole load of shades to choose from.
- Paraben Free
- Not tested on animals
What I dislike about Inglot Freedom system blush in No.33:-
- Nothing except for the fact that I wish the shimmer stayed on for a longer time.
- Pigmentation:Â 4/5
- Packaging:Â 4.5/5
- Staying Power:Â 4/5
- Availability:Â 4.5/5
You may also like reading: