It is a green from me today. :-).
Inglot AMC 56 Eye shadow is a very intense forest green like shade in the pan. A square pan that is the usual packing style of the Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadows.
The eye shadow has sparkling gold colored shimmers. The shimmers are not mixed and blended with the green shade. They seem to be present at intervals in between.
The texture too is not satin silky. It is more of matte. Since the golden shimmers are present, the eye shadow is not completely matte. Else it would be powdery matte.
The pigmentation on the skin is not great as it looks in the pan. I had great expectations from the color when I bought this. But it just does not work great on its own. On a base color it looks pretty decent. It blends and mixes well with other colors. It works only along with other colors.
Inglot Freedom System Eye shadow AMC 56 Swatches:-
I have included some color combination of other colors along with this green.
Overall, Inglot AMC 56 Eye shadow does not seem to be a good choice for green color beginner.
- Price: Rs.300
- Rating: 3/5
What I like about Inglot Freedom System Eye shadow AMC 56:
- A dark green shade which has a mixture of khakhi green and moss green.
- Has gold shimmers which makes the green matte look attractive
- Stays on very well on eyelids when used onÂ a base.
- Blends well with a lot of different shades and looks very attractive too.
What I donâ€™t like about Inglot Freedom System Eye shadow AMC 56:
- The intensity is not as expected.
- Without a base color, this color looks very dull.
- Cannot be used alone.
- Staying power is not great when used without a base.
Have you tried Inglot Freedom System Eye shadow AMC 56?
You might also like reading these:-
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick #240 UNDRESSED Review, Swatch & FOTD
- Lâ€™Oreal Hydrafresh Anti-Shine Moisturizer Review
- How To Make A Brush Roll Without Sewing
- What We Loved Pinning This Week
- Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Foaming Cleanser Review
- Tips & Toes Super Star High Gloss Lip Colors 10 Delectable Review & Swatches