If you have not heard or read about Inglot freedom system lipsticks then you definitely belong to mars. These are one of the most favoured and loved lipstick (umm itâ€™s not exactly a lip stick) by the junta. I am sure most of you have these by the dozen. Today I present you one of the best pinks by Inglot, I wish this had some hot sassy name 🙁 but sadly we have to call it as shade no. 10. Letâ€™s find out why I am so partial to this darling.
About Inglot Freedom System Lipstick:
Our unique Freedom System allows customers to experiment with countless shades and colour combinations of different face products, giving them the opportunity to create their own customized colour palette.
Price: INR 300
Quantity: 1.2 Gms
Packaging: it comes in a tiny round tin container which is a pain to store unless you have a palette.
Ingredients: contains vitamin E, evening primrose, avocado butter and silicones. Good news is that it doesnâ€™t have paraben. 🙂
My experience with Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 10:
It is a sassy combination of two of my most fav. Shades when it comes to lippies i.e. pink and coral. In bright day light it looks more coral than pink but come evening and it transforms to a gorgeous shade of pink which you are bound to fall for if you have a single x chromosome in your body.
Texture wise itâ€™s thick and creamy but feels light on lips. It looks almost neonish on my slightly dusky sister. So if you are someone who is fond of bright shades then itâ€™s a must have for you.
Though the texture is creamy, it settles to a semi matte finish and eventually settles into fine lines which is not flattering at all. 🙁
What I like about Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 10:
- Insanely pigmented.
- Bright peppy shade.
- Lasts long.
- Plethora of shades to experiment.
- Texture is smooth and creamy.
- Feels light on lips and doesnâ€™t bleed.
What I don’t like about Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 10:
- Number system. How about doing naming ceremony of these babies Inglot??
- Itâ€™s a little bit drying.
- Availability; if you are not comfortable shopping online.
Final verdict: Though it has its share of cons, it completely stole my heart and I am addicted now. I will repurchase it for sure.
Thatâ€™s it for now. Bubye!!
Have you tried Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 10?
You might like reading these also:-
- Once a Diva, Always A Diva
- Deborah Milano Comfort Mat Foundation Review
- Avon Ultra Color Rich Vitalicious Lipstick Enduring Sable Review & Swatches
- Milani Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows Haute Couture
- Things To Learn From Celebrities -Beauty & Fashion Blunders
- Forest Essentials Rupam Nourishing Facial Cleansing Paste Review
- Coastal Scents Duo Defining Wand Platinum/Aztec Review & Swatches
- Purely Pro Blush Universal Review & Swatches