Wise She has a big fat dictionary of Inglot Freedom System Lipstick numbers. But, I wonder how no. 62 went missing. I guess it was destined for me to add 62 into the list. :-P. (sorry for the blabbering.)
This post is intended only to show the shade of the Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 62. All the features of this lipstick is so well known to everyone and adored by all. Right!
Shade: No.62 belongs to pink category. Not exactly a pure virgin pink. There is a little maroon in it. But it will be definitely a choice for all pink lovers. And yes, I am a great fan of pinks too. All types and all versions of pink.
So, in short, Inglot Freedom System Lipstick is recognized by the below features:
- A creamy lipstick.
- Non drying texture on the lips.
- Good pigmentation of color.
- Hides dark pigments on the lips if any.
- Good staying power.
- Though the lipstick is creamy, it does not bleed at the corners of the lips.
- Requires a good case for storing the round lipstick pans.
- In spite of the storing issue, ladies keep returning to these refill pans. So do I 🙂
- Very good quality of the product.
- Very pocket friendly. It costs just Rs.250 for the refill pans.
Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 62 Swatches:-
Rating: Rs.4/5 (Packaging and storing problem makes it to lose 1 point. Else definitely 5/5).
Recommendation: Yes. There are so many shades in this Freedom System range. You will just go crazy in selecting the shades. I am sure you cannot have enough of them.
I donâ€™t invest in their pallets. I would rather buy some more refill pans in the price of the palette. I am sounding very kanjoos(miser) hereâ€¦ Sorry for that.
Have you tried Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 62?
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Mineralize Rich Lady At Play Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Best Makeup Book Suggestions
- The Body Shop Pink GrapeFruit Shower Gel Review
- Clinique Brown Gel Eyeliner Review & Swatches
- Diana Of London Shimmer Touch Melange Eyeshadow 36 Emerald Stone Review
- Inglot Freedom System lipstick #01 Review & Swatches