Every timeÂ I use these lipstick I ask my hubby how is the shade and his answer is “It’s a pretty red:P “.I won’t blame him for that because there are so many red refill I have stocked recently that all he got to see is red on my lips most of the time.
So ladies let me introduce another beautiful red from Inglot refill system which is the shade 64.
- Price – INR 250
- PriceÂ â€“ INR 250 for 1.2gm(refill)
- PackagingÂ â€“ Comes in a round pan with theÂ lipstickÂ shade written behind it.Thankfully this shade has a better expiry date unlike the shade 27.
- TextureÂ -Â It’s highly pigmented and will cover worst of pigmentation too.It’s creamy, glides beautifully and don’t even talk about staying power.It stayed on my lips for 10 hours easily and still at the end of the my lips had the tint until I wiped it offÂ thoroughly.
- Swatches – It’s a bright red which has yellow undertones and I do looks little pink in flash.I generally try to swipe a lipstick one and then multiple times to show how deep the shade is but this one comes out almost the same no matter if I swipe it 2-3 times.
Â Inglot shade 64 without flash :-
This is how it looks on me
If I compare it with Inglot refill lipstick shade 27 then the shade 27 is more deep, Â bright and glossier when compared to 64.
Wise She Rating:-
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Price Vs Quality– 4.5/5
- Texture – 4/5
Have you tried Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 64?
You might like reading these also:-
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 87 Photos and Swatches
- Inglot AMC Face Blush 58 Review
- Inglot Face Powder Blush 40 Photos & Swatches
- Inglot cream blush and Inglot duraline