Hey people! I am sure you guys love eyeliners (I mean, who doesnâ€™t?) and I do for a fact adore them. In fact, I love colored liners, and recently I purchased a few things from shopatmajorbrands and hauled in a few products, including the Inglot Gel Eyeliner 75. This is a rich, deep shade of purple and I adore the color. It will remind you of aubergines, I swear.
- Price: INR 680
- Quanitity: 5.5 gm
My Experience with Inglot Gel Eyeliner 75
When I received it, I went gaga and for a while totally wore it everywhere. I got immensely complimented and the color really does something for my eyes. Yay!
However, I will have to clarify a few things about the liner. Though I love it a lot, there are a few things I dislike about it.
The first thing that was my peeve was the lack of a brush provided with the eyeliner? Why, because this is a gel and not a liquid one? How come Maybelline can give one out and it costs waaaay less? Sorry, nasty thoughts, but had to get them out. Though I loved the simple packaging, I also realized that it would not hurt Inglot to give me a brush with it. The packaging btw, is good for travelling, though carrying a brush is botheration personified.
Also check outÂ InglotÂ AMCÂ Eyeliner GelÂ 87 Review, Swatches & EOTD
Next, the actual liner, which dried superfast on my brush, making me use it more than I wanted, and then, after a few hours, when I accidentally had something in my eye, I rubbed my eye once, and guess what fell out? Powdery stuff which were the crumbled gel liner. I will have to get either the Inglot Duraline or something similar to make this slightly more watery before I can apply it the right way.
Also, the liner once got into my eye, in the crumbly powdery form, and guess what happened after that?
Yep, for the rest of the evening, my eyes acquired a natural red color. Very Twilight, I must say, but not something I was thinking of achieving. The staying power of this is a long, long time, around 6-8 hours easily. But, you have to get it out with a good cleanser; otherwise, it does not go. And, a couple of times I have experienced fallout in clumps. Another cross against it.
So, rant over. I admit it â€“ this is possibly the most gorgeous shade of eye color I own currently. I love it because it looks amazing on me, and also I have tried it on my friend who is very fair and it looks great on her. But it comes with a lot of cons. I am currently ignoring and overlooking them. But still. 🙁
I have used this as an eyeshadow base as well, by using a bit of moisturizer to loosen it and my fingers to blend it. The fact that it is matte makes it very easy and it blends very easily.
Inglot Gel Eyeliner 75 Swatch
Check the swatch now. And if you want to, you can drool.
Pros of Inglot Gel Eyeliner 75:-
- Like the packaging and its sturdiness
- Can be used as eyeliner as well as shadow
- Color is simply gorgeous on my skin tone and also on fairer skin tone
- Blends easily
- Stays for at least 5-6 hours
Cons of Inglot Gel Eyeliner 75:-
- Does not come with applicator or brush
- Clumps and often crumbles
- Dries too fast
- Availability is an issue
Will I repurchase Inglot Gel Eyeliner 75
Â I donâ€™t think I will buy this again. I will go for MAC, as it does not dry out this easily.
Have you triedÂ Inglot Gel Eyeliner 75 ?
You may also like to read-
- New Inglot Pigment Powders
- Inglot BP Lash Curler Review
- Inglot AMC Cream Concealer Review & Swatches
- INGLOT LOOSE POWDER REVIEW
- Inglot Eyeshadows AMC Shine 11,Pearl 419, Matte 376, 378 Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Sensational Coral Lustre & Inglot Lipstick Shade No 29 Review & Swatches
- MAC Sumptuous Olive Eyeshadow Dupe â€“ Inglot Pearl 433 Eyeshadow
- 5 Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 86, 83, 60, 50, 04 Review & Swatches
- Inglot 03 Lip Defence Treatment Review
- Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 72 Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 57 Review & Swatches