Â To all my beautiful ladies- how was your week?
I brought this lipstick long time backâ€¦mmm may be 2 months back :-/ dint remember actually.. Itâ€™s been a journey how I reach this shade, I was actually looking a dupe of Sleek Pink Freeze lipstick and ended up buying this shade from Inglot Kolkata. Anyways, lets start with the review now 😛
About Inglot lipstick Rouge a levre (Matte Lipstick):
Vitamin E and apricot kernel oil moisturising formula. Vitamin E, macadamia oil and avocado oil moisturize and nourish the lips while this long lasting formula provides the ideal matte, smooth, even finish.
Solid and elegant metal case.
PARABEN FREE FORMULA and NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
- Price: 850 INR. OR $12.00USD
- Availability: In Stores and Online site: Majorbrand.com
- Quantity: 4.5 g/0.16 US OZ
My Take on Inglot lipstick Rouge a levre (Matte lipstick) # 421:-
These things happen to me often. I look for something, end up buying something else :-/ :sigh: When I entered Inglot store and looking for something soft pink shade the MUA asked me to try this shade on. As soon as I put it on I am sold for this shade. Beautiful pink berry colour! I want to give many thanks to Varun (Inglot MUA) for suggesting this shade to me. One of their Hot Selling Shade #421 and luckily I got the last piece they had 😀
Another reason to love this lipstick is of Matte Texture, although it is matte but it has non-drying effect on lips. I usually apply untinted lip balm before applying any matte lipsticks. It belongs to pink family though it has a blue undertone. The shade is beautiful berry pink colour rich in pigments. You can double up or tone down as per your wish but it is such a beautiful shade hardly I saw anywhere..Opaque finish, 2 swipe on upper and lower lips and you are done. Colour pay off is beautiful. Very pigmented and stays up to 4-5 hours on me without munching. I donâ€™t find any flakiness or dry lines on lips but it tends to get little drier side after few hours. The Packaging is in black case cover made of metal which looks really classy and beautiful to show off 😉 😛 😀
What I like about Inglot lipstick Rouge a levre (Matte lipstick) # 421:
- The classy metal case packaging of the lipstick.
- The Matte Finish.
- Rich pink-berry colour.. I just love the way it looks on me 😛
- Opaque finish.
- Non-drying effect on lip, No flaking at all.
- Do not settle into lip lines.
- No bleeding or fading. (best option is to use lip liner for any type of lipsticks).
- Pigmentation is great, 2 swipe can give u fuller lips. Hide pigmentations.
- You can tone down or build up as per your choice.
- Staying power is satisfactory.
- PARABEN FREE FORMULA and NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
What I donâ€™t like about Inglot lipstick Rouge a levre (Matte lipstick) # 421:
- Availability is main issue. Always OOS 🙁
- Need Lip balm underneath (not con for me) but those who have super dry lips – its better to exfoliate and moisturize your lips overnight.
- Pricey 🙁
Verdict: Those who are pink lovers in Matte finish they will definitely love this shade. And those who are not they will get attracted towards it 😛 I am totally in love <3 with this shade. But if you wish to buy do give a call and get it ASAP before it get out of stock 😀
P.S – Pls excuse my bare face 😛
Have you tried Inglot lipstick Rouge a levre (Matte lipstick) # 421?
You might also like reading these:-
- DIY â€“ Beetroot and Camphor Scalp Treatment At Home
- Revlon Diamond Collection Lash Curler Review
- ELF All Over Color Stick Pink Lemonade Review & Swatches
- Bourjoisâ€™ Lovely Rouge collection #17 Rouge Allie Review
- 10 Best Hair Mask For Damaged & Frizzy Hair
- Make-Up Forever Aqua Lip Pencil 5C Review & Swatches
- Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow Review
- BeBeautiful & Vlogon
- VICHY NORMADERM 3 in 1 Cleanser + Scrub + Mask Review
- 22 Beautiful Mehndi Designs For This Karva Chauth