Every time when I think I have got enough of red there is some shade Â which comes up and makes me go weak on knees.So before you ahead this post is an alert for those who already have too many reds with them and think its time to Â hold on to them then this can be a dangerous post for you 😀
Coming to shade 27 of Inglot this one has plum undertones and is a real bright shade.
- Price – INR 250 for 1.2gm(refill)
- Packaging – Comes in a round pan with the lipstick shade written behind it.Lipstick has a expiry date of 09/2013 and its already 2012 🙁 but I don’t mind it as 1.2gm is not difficult to complete.
Swatches – It’s a bright glossy red shade with bit of plum undertones.I have swiped it once here .
There are few shades in Inglot which looks less glossy on lips than what they look in the pan but this one is quite glossy on the lips too.It has long long staying power of eight hours and if I have a meal in between then too red bright tint stays.
On my lips.
What I like about Inglot Refill Lipstick Shade 27:-
- Decently priced and doesnâ€™t dry out lips .
- Has long staying power
- Fragrance free.
- Doesn’t bleed
What I do not like about Inglot Refill Lipstick Shade 27:-
- Lipsticks don’t have names and when I store the in the Inglot refill palette it is difficult to take them out .So I am Â literally trying to remember the numbers.
- Also a lip brush is a must with these.
Recommendation – If you like real bright red then this one is for you 🙂
Wise She Rating :-
- PigmentationÂ â€“ 5/5
- ShadeÂ â€“ 4/5
- Price Vs QualityÂ â€“ 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Inglot Gel Eyeliner Matte 74 Photos And Swatches
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 87 Photos and Swatches
- Inglot AMC Face Blush 58 Review
- Inglot Face Powder Blush 40 Photos & Swatches
- Inglot cream blush and Inglot duraline