Inglot YSM Cream Foundation Shade 45
About Inglot YSM Cream Foundation Shade:
A long lasting, lightweight foundation with mattifying agents. Provides a smooth, natural looking matte finish whilst leaving the skin radiant and comfortably plumped up.15 shades.
Price: Rs 1100 for 30 ml.
You can buy cream foundation from Flipkart.com here
My take on Inglot YSM Cream Foundation Shade:
Packaging: Inglot YSM Cream foundation comes in transparent tube packaging with a screw on cap housed in a black carton on which all information regarding the foundation alongwith its complete ingredients is mentioned. One has to press the tube to dispense desired amount of product. It does not dispense more product and hence there is no wastage of foundation.
Shade: I got this foundation in shade 45 which is perfect for people with NC 42 skin tone. Its not as yellow as Mac foundation but it has right amount of yellow tones in it which would make your skin look natural, does not look grey areas. I had got this foundation after lots of guesswork from Majorbrands site.I could not get a swatch picture from any site so I saw 45 looked more yellow than others and ended up buying. I was sceptical whether it would match my skin tone or not, but thank god it was a good match.
Blendability & Coverage: Inglot YSM cream foundation blends on my skin like a dream. Its hydrating and it does not look cakey even if one applies more quantity than required. It does not dry up like other foundations and hence can me applied with fingers as well as a stippling or buffer brush. It imparts medium coverage and looks natural in all kinds of lightings. It blurs blemishes and redness.
Texture & Finish: It has smooth soft velvety creamy texture. It keeps my skin moisturised for a long time. It gives a plumped up look, fine lines and pores look more refined. It gives semi matte finish and never looks shiny even after a long time.
Staying Power: It has a decent wear time of 4-5 hours without a primer. I feel my skin feels smooth and soft and I skip a primer whenever I use this foundation.
What I liked about Inglot YSM Cream Foundation:
- -The shade 45 is a perfect match for my nc 42 skin tone, it has right amount of yellow tones to it.
- -It glides like butter on my skin.
- -Its very hydrating and gives semi matte coverage.
- -Its stays for 4-5 hours easily.
- -It does not give white cast on application.
- -It gives medium coverage and looks natural on my tone.
- -It blurs out the blemishes and hides the redness quite effectively.
- -It does not give a heavy feeling.
- -It blends easily with fingers and does not get streaky.
- -Some 15 shades are available in this range.
- -It gives a youthful plumped up look.
- -It will last for a long time.
- -Its paraben free.
- -It is enriched with peach juice.
What I did not like about Inglot YSM Cream Foundation:
- -Last time I had been at stores, it was priced at Rs 950, and now price has hiked.
- -It does not give complete coverage.
- – It does not have many shades with yellow tones to it.( despite of having 15 shades)
- -Only available at Inglot stores and majorbrands online site.
- -It contains silicones.
- Packaging: 4.5 out of 5
- Shade: 4 out of 5
- Coverage: 4.25 out of 5
- Texture & Finish: 4.75 out of 5
- Staying Power: 4 out of 5
Overall Rating: 4.25 out of 5
Will I repurchase it? Yes definitely I will repurchase it during winters. I love its hydrating smooth feeling.
Overall Recommendation: If you are looking out for a medium coverage cream based foundation with semi matte finish that also keeps your skin hydrated and velvety smooth then surely grab it this winters. You would not regret purchasing it.
Have you tried Inglot YSM Cream Foundation Shade 45 ?
You might like to read:-
- Sleek MakeUP Matte Me Lip Gloss Fandango Purple Review & Swatches
- 5 Home Remedies For Brittle Nails
- Maybelline ColorShow Lipstick 111 Midnight Pink Review & Swatches
- 10 Minutes Night Care Routine For Beautiful & Glowing Skin
- Alba Botanica Even Advanced Sea Lipids Daily Cream Review
- 10 Kamarbandh/ Waist Jewellery You Must Checkout