Night skin care routine is essential for every woman to get flawless and glowing skin. In term of skin care, I choose my product wisely.My recent visit to Inisfree outlet tempted me to try their most raved products.We got it at WISESHE from ininsfree along with their goodies. Is it worth the hype?? hit or miss?Lets get into the details.
About Innisfree Wine Jelly Sleeping Pack
1.Refresh and hydrate your skin with the antioxidant benefits of polyphenol.
2. A polymer product that holds its shape even over irregular skin surfaces to make the skin more supple and firm.
3. A night pack that you apply overnight.
How to Use:-
1. Apply the product to your face as the last step of your nightly skincare regime. Rinse off with warm water when you wake up the following morning. Choose the capsule that best suits your skin.
2. Insert the lid into the slit of the container and close it to keep it fresh for your next use.
Price: INR 1100 for 80 ml.
Packaging:-It comes in dark wine color round tube followed by signature ininsfree packaging.All the necessary info is written in attractive looking details on the tub. I have used Aqua Sleeping Mask by Vichy and am pretty happy with the results.I have heard a lot of benefits of red wine for skin and got impressed by the detailing at the store itself.
My Experience with Innisfree Wine Jelly Sleeping Pack
The lid of the tube has Innisfree logo at the top and closed nicely and keeps the product at its place while travelling.The sleeping mask is of baby pink color and smells absolutely fresh and just like wine. I’ve only used this a few times and already seen improvement in my skin. It has light weight creamy texture which suits my oily skin beautifully. This is ten times better than any of the high end night treatment cream for 1/4th of the price.
It works great both as a cream and pack. It has smooth and fluffy texture which is quite thick in a manner ,just like whipped cream. Also it spread easily and absorbs quickly with in second of application. It gives soothing effect to my sensitive skin and has improved it texture to a great extent in just few usage.
It reduces puffiness around my eyes and gives soft and younger looking skin every morning. Although, I don’t have dark spot and dark circles issues cant so can’t really comment on that part. But i ‘ll assure you that It serves great to facial skin and acts as multi-functional product.
If you want a comfy sleep and radiant skin without spending much and love natural products then this is must have for you!
One more interesting thing in the cream which I would like to share is that even after using the cream for an month it always looks as if it has not been used..Cream has some kind of interesting texture which just plumps up and settle itself in a manner looking new and fresh as if it has never been used ..:)
What I Like About Innisfree Wine Jelly Sleeping Pack?
- Cute and Eye catching packaging.
- Contains red wine which is great for anti ageing.
- Smells heavenly.
- Thick ,whipped cream like texture
- Spreads easily
- Repairs and rejuvenate dull and tired looking skin
- Great and safe for delicate facial skin
- Reduces redness on my face
- Improves quality of facial skin
- Adds subtle glow to my face which lasts long
- Has collagen elastin properties
- Doesn’t feel heavy or greasy at all
- Paraben and cruelty free
- A tub last for 3-4 months easily.
What I Don’t Like Innisfree Wine Jelly Sleeping Pack?
- None! I Adore this Sleeping pack. Kudos to ininsfree!
It is great product to rescue your skin problems and I might become your holy grail as soon as you start using it.Grab it ladies and thank me later 🙂