There can be many reason for bad breath such as bad dental hygiene, gum diseases, tooth decay etc. It is caused when anaerobic bacteria that live within the surface of the tongue starts producing smelly sulfur compound.
Below are some simple herbal remedies which can be of your help whenever you feel the bad breadth.
1. If you are in office and feel the bad breadth then tea can rescue you. Just drink tea without sugar. It will take the bad breath.off.
2. If you stay at home then make a lemonadeÂ without salt and sugar. All you have to do is squeeze one lemon in a glass of water and gargle after every meal.
3. Eating cardamom takes off bad breath immediately.
4. Keep cloves with you if you are going out to meet people and chew few minutes before of your interaction with them.
P.S-All above the above remedies are temporary cure and will not give you permanent result.
2. If bad breath continues for long then you should immediately consult a doctor.
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline Baby Lips Color in Neon Rose Review & Swatches
- Wise She Meet The Blogger Series â€“ Meet Payal
- Revlon Age Defying Concealer with Botafirm SPF 20 Review
- 4 Hot Shades Of Red Lipstick
- Lakme Absolute Creme Lipstick Runway Red Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Parachute Ayurvedic Hot Oil Review
- 32 Celtic Tattoo Ideas