I am a normal to oily skin type and also I am well into my 40â€™s (so you have the age factor as well here). I currently use Olay products â€“ cleanser, the day cream (with spf)and the night cream. I have been told many a time that I should be using a serum as well for my mature skin. Firstly, is this a must? If yes, would you folks have any recommendations/suggestions on a good serum? Just FYI- I have tried the Ponds gold radiance and the Olay serum. While the Ponds one broke me out, the Olay serum didnâ€™t do much.
Would appreciate any info I can get.
You might like reading these also:-
- Home made kajal (kohl)recipe with pictures
- 7 skin care tips for beautiful skin
- Almond oil – 10 uses of sweet almond oil in beauty
- Face mask – Face packs for dry /oily skin this winter
- Skin care – Skin care in winters
- Soft Skin – Home made skin softener and body glow oil (Do it Yourself)
- Facial cleanser – Home made cleanser with tomatoes (Do it yourself)
- Wise She reader question – Best face wash for dry skin
- Soft Hands – Four easy soft hand remedies
- 5 ways to lose cheek fat
- Best Makeup For Small Eyes