Jesseâ€™s Girl Liquid Eyeliner In Black review
Okay girls! So here I am with the promised and much awaited liquid eye liner that I promised you to review but just could not muster the time. Anyway as they say, â€˜Better late than neverâ€™, so I am presenting to you the review of the Jesseâ€™s Girl Liquid Eye Liner.
This is the best eye liner I have ever tried is the summation of my detailed review below. On a scale of 5, I would say itâ€™s a 5 for me for its appearance, its durability, its usability and reliability. I will express my review across these four characteristics.
- Appearance: The packaging will leave you with no choice but fall for it. The chic packaging is definitely travel friendly, very comfortably bolted from the top to prevent its fall out in any manner. In fact, it is tight enough to prevent you any loss of the tip overall. Even it is baby safe this way! The product is very comfortable to hold and it is nothing less than a pen! Yes! it is a pen shaped tip which makes you feel most comfortable with its application as you are actually able to make very thin strides of strokes.
- Durability: I ordered it exactly last year and till date I am using it without any reason not to like it. In fact there has been no loss of any kind to it since its day of reaching me. It is definitely shiny like it was so I would say it is definitely an investment. There has been no change in its pigmentation or any drying since my purchase. Seems like it surely is forever!
- Usability: Okay! Let me confess that the strictest part of my reviews is when I examine the product for its ease of application. Like itâ€™s obvious, the product has definitely given me an astonishment as it is not at all difficult to apply or use. Its pen like structure with a nib makes you apply it like a breeze. Even a novice can apply it easily with one stroke. The consistency and gel-based property is certainly something to look for. The black color is perfect for any time application.
- Reliability: If you remember I bought your time to decide about it being a reliable eye liner in my sneak peak post .Â But let me share it with utmost honesty that it is definitely reliable as it stays for about 9 hours without fail though I cannot say that it is entirely waterproof as it smudges here and there in contact with water. So, if you are looking for a long-term friend in an eye liner and the only concern you have is its long staying power, this is your answer.When I had ordered this product an year ago, I was only inquisitive to use it basis its reviews and fast selling numbers. But today, after using it for a year, I can safely conclude that it is the best eye liner I ever purchased and I would recommend it to you all beauties out there.
Jesseâ€™s Girl Liquid Eyeliner In Black Swatch:-
In my swatch below I have shown one swipe as well as multiple swipe here .It 1s real dark and intense just what I like and so damn smooth.
- Staying power – It doesn’t budge for 10-12 hours easily and is not that difficult to remove.
- Textureâ€“ The texture of this eyeliner is optimum and not very creamy. It tends to settle on the lids after few seconds of application.
- Priceâ€“ $6.99 for 5ml.Not available in India..Got it from drugstore.com abroad.
- Ingredients–Water, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, CI 77266, Butylene Glycol, Laureth -21, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castol Oil, Phenoloxyethanol, Methylparaben, Dilaureth-10 Phosphate, Polysorbate 80, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA
Cat eyes, thick eyeliner or thin eyeliner..You can do everything with it and I have so many people asking me which eyeliner you are wearing on your eyes .I tell them its Jesse’s they don’t believe it because brand is not that famous in India and neitherÂ its a popular name .
I am wearing false eyelashes above..Read about it here
In most of my previous eye makeup post you will see me wearing this eyeliner most of the time.
I have finally been able to pitch in my review and hope you all also like the product as much as I did. Do share your reviews once you get it delivered at your doorsteps.
I am not getting into the pros and cons as I think I have talked about it too much anyway 🙂
For all those who have tried theÂ Jesseâ€™s Girl Liquid Eyeliner In Black let me know if we carry the same opinion.
I have also included this eyeliner in my 20 best things to shop from US.
You might also like to read:
- 4 Revlon Powder Blush Shades & Swatches
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- Kryolan Glamour Glow 8 Color Blush Palette Posh Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Bourjois Aqua Blush in Berry Nice Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 4 Faces Glam On Cream Blush Photos & Swatches