Most of us keep experimenting with our daily essentials like facewash, shampoo, soaps, body wash, body lotions and conditioners. I too keep trying many of them. Actually anything that hits the market and that people rave about. I came across John Frieda products through my BFF. She had been using it for some time and highly recommended it to me. Till then I was using Tony and Guy and finally got bored of it. I picked John Frieda shampoo and conditioner and started using it. Shampoo was ok but I loved the conditioner.
Here are the ingredients:
I have colored hair. Not global but streaks so I have to use a color hair shampoo and conditioner. I picked this John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Conditioner. Like most conditioner it softens the hair after the shampoo and gives it the nice bounce. But whatâ€™s unique about John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Conditioner is that it illuminates the hair and gives an amazing shine to the hair. Like what a hair gloss serum would do to your hair. It leaves the hair not only soft and supple but also glossy and shiny. I love the effect.
Directions and other details:-
The consistency of the conditioner is also thicker than the usual. So itâ€™s not runny and you need very little quantity. One tube lasts me a good 2-3 months.
The packaging is a large tube. While itâ€™s a large tube it also light weight unlike a bottle. So if you travelling for long you can carry it along.
It smells nice. Donno like what. Floral I think and the fragrance lingers on the hair for long.
What I like about John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Conditioner:-
- Super illuminates the hair.
- Leaves hair soft and supple.
- Light weight packaging
- Smells nice and stays on.
- Thick consistency.
- Need very little quantity.
What I donâ€™t like about John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Conditioner:-
- Maybe a little expensive as many options available in the market.
- Availability. It can be sources from selected stores or online only.
- Overall rating: 4.8/5
- Price: INR 450/- 250ml
- Will I repurchase: Sure will this is my 3rd or 4th tube already.
- Do you see the gloss on my hair? Yes, it really works. Check for yourself.
I have earlier used John Frieda Sheer Blonde when I had blonde streaks. Will review it soon.
Â Have you tried John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Conditioner ?
You might like reading these also:-
- No.7 Stay Perfect Lip Lacquer Review & Swatches
- Essence Colour And Go Nail Polish Oh My Glitter 133 Review and Swatches
- Pondâ€™s no Blackheads Deep Cleansing Facial Foam Review
- MET Ball 2013
- Sleek Makeup Twist Up Eye Pencil 648 Gold Review & Swatches
- Kajol Lipstick Colour/Shade â€“ Suggestions
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Burnt Orange Review + Kareena Kapoor Lipstick
- FOTD â€“ Emerald Illusion
- Oriflame Beauty Smooth Definer in Blue Review & Swatches:
- The Body Shop Facial Brush with Lid Review
- Olay Advanced Relief Intensive Lotion Review
- Lakme Pop Tint Plum Rush Review, Swatches & FOTD