I purchased John frieda frizz ease from Violetbag.com where it is available at Â 10% discount and I think that’s the only site its available right now.
What John Frieda Collection Frizz Ease Claims:-
- John Frieda Collection Frizz Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist
- Delivers bursts of high-gloss shine and glistening finish to any style, anytime.
- Ultra-light, non-greasy formula smoothens frays, frizz and fly aways.
- Non-greasy formula revitalizes shine in between shampoos.
How To Use Frizz Ease Shine Glossing Mist
- Â Use on dried, styled hair.
- Hold an 8-10 inches from head.
- Â Spray lightly and evenly to create an all-over, high-gloss finish.
- Reapply, as needed, to keep hair glistening.
Product Ingredients :-
Alcohol denat, Â cyclopentasiloxane, bis-phenylpropyl dimethicone, dimethicone, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, benzophenone-3, fragrance
- Packaging – Â It’s a colour less liquid which comes in aÂ transparentÂ spray bottle which is travel friendly. I quite like Spray nozzle Â unlike others it doesn’t keep coming off.
- Price – INR 405 at voiletbag.com and $5 abroad for 89ml.In 2-3 spritzÂ Â it covers all my hair and one bottle is going to last for quite a while.
My experience withÂ John Frieda Collection Frizz Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist
I am fond of hair glossing mist but sad part is that they tend to make my hair greasy especially in summers Â but this works well in terms of giving slight shine to the hair without making it look greasy.I use it twice a day and still don’t experience any kind of greasiness for two days easily.
Initially product didn’t work on my hair and I didn’t observe any difference . To make it work I use to spray the product on one section of my hair to see the difference but didn’t notice any .After few days I applied it after straightening my hair and I did see slight glossy shine.I think shine is more apparent on coloured hair .
Product tames down flyaways but I don’t think so that it’s that very effective on Â strong frizzy Â hair which it claims of and neither helps in softening or smoothening them.
What I liked about John Freida Collection Frizz Ease
- Gives slight shine especially to Â curls or straight hair.
- Doesn’t make hair greasy.
- Travel sturdy spray bottle.
- Tames down those annoying flyaways
- One bottle lasts long
What I do not like about John Frieda Collection Frizz Ease
- I wanted some serious glossy shine which I didn’t get
- Won’t work much on strong frizzy hair
- Not easily available.
- I wish it could make my hair Â soft also.
- I just hate the chemical fragrance of this product although once sprayed it doesn’t irritate me.
- Overall – 3/5
- Effectiveness – 3/5
- Price – 3.5/5
- HOME-MADE HAIR OIL RECIPE
- Best Essential Oils Skin Care
- VEGA FOOT MOUSE REVIEW
- Sleek Makeup Pout Polish Bare Minimum 963 Review & Swatches
- Best Hair Frizz Product /Treatment
- NYX Lip Lacquer Pot Okie Dokie Artichokie Review,Swatches