What the product claims: –
- Shampoo: Moisturizes and blocks frizz for easy styling
- Conditioner: Mends and blocks frizz for easy styling.It could be used for colored hair too.
- Size:Â Â Â 295 ml
- Price:Â Rs.Â 450/- (I got it for 420/- from Urban Touch)
How to useÂ
- Shampoo: Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse well.
- Conditioner: Smooth through shampooed hair. Leave for 2-5 minutes for extra care. Rinse thoroughly.
My experience with John Freida Shampoo And Conditioners
I have dry, curly and thick hair. Though I love my curly locks but so many times they become so frizzy that itâ€™s a mess. I got them smoothened too but didnâ€™t like it so now am back to my curly, sometimes bushy glory. I had been using Dove dryness care range to my satisfaction then I saw the John Frieda range at Urban Touch. I had heard quite a lot about this brand so got them.
Now not to punish you guys too much by hearing my â€œhairy talesâ€, Iâ€™ll come straight to the verdictâ€¦â€¦. These are the best hair products I have used so far. They make my hair so soft and tamed. Â The frizz is less, not totally tamed but still I can see a remarkable difference.
What I like Â about John Frieda Shampoo & Coditioers
- Itâ€™s easily available online at a discounted price.
- The consistency is smooth. Both shampoo and conditioner spread real easily.
- They smell almost neutral. Just a light whiff of shampooey smell which is pleasant.
- When used for not oiled hair, just a little amount is needed.
- I found the shampoo to be very effective. It cleanses hair, leaving it smooth and soft to touch. It controls the frizz to an extent. The best thing is that once I didnâ€™t wash my hair for 4-5 days after using this but my hair was still so soft and shiny. Loved it
What I do not like about John Freida Shampoo And Conditioners
- The price is little steep but to be frank I am so impressed by the shampoo that I donâ€™t mind a little indulgence. I rarely get a shampoo which suits my hair so I am not going to leave this one.
- When I apply oil, it takes quite a lot of amount to remove it. I have been using this since a month and more but I havenâ€™t been able to work out the exact amount necessary but thatâ€™s just a personal hiccup. Still I guess even with these kinds of problems, itâ€™s going to last for 1 and a half month with 3 times week usage.As itâ€™s not available at the stores as far as I know, it could be the bone of contention for some.
- The packaging of the shampoo and conditioner is so similar that I have to read every time, which I hate to do.
- As the consistency is quite runny, the moment I open the tube, product pours out. Now I have discovered a nice way of not wasting it. I take the tube, turn it over (as in the flip cap is upside) then give it a whack so the stuff goes down and then use it.
- The conditioner didnâ€™t work much for me. It seems to do nothing to my hair. But as itâ€™s the repairing kind of conditioner and my hair doesnâ€™t need any repairing as such (the hair stylist once told me that your hair only needs moistureâ€¦.lots of it). But me being a weirdo at times bought it for the silly reason that itâ€™ll be good to have a repairing conditioner for day to day repairing. I guess thatâ€™s the reason it didnâ€™t work for me… Next time I am going to get the hydrating conditioner.
So finally, I have found THE shampoo for me and hopefully the hydrating one will be THE conditioner for me. I have used a lot of shampoos and conditioners (Lâ€™Oreal salon shampoos for example) but nothing tamed and soothed my parched curls like this one.
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Tinted Lip Spa Jewel Review & Swatches
- Coral Lipgloss Suggestions
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Nov Week 3)
- MAC Illicit Lipglass Review Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Fluidline Eyeliner Gel Waveline Review & Swatches
- Estee Lauder Introduces New Pure Color Lipstick By Tom Pecheux
- Layla Smalto Per Unghie Nail Polish Vernis 205 Nail PolishÂ